2020 WR Class Very Deep With Talent

MIKE75

NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah, who said Friday the 2020 wide receiver class is the deepest he's ever seen, adding he's given 27 prospects a top-three-round grade.

The great debate currently rages between two star receivers: Alabama's Jerry Jeudy, and Oklahoma's CeeDee Lamb. One is a masterful route runner, while the other has a knack for making highlight-reel grabs. Both stand to be first-round picks and instant contributors in the NFL.

But the talent doesn't stop there. Fellow Crimson Tide wideout Henry Ruggs is also in the conversation to be a first-round pick......

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001102658/article/jeremiah-2020-receiver-class-is-deepest-ive-seen?campaign=Twitter_atn

Henry Ruggs from what i've heard is very fast some saying he could run a 4.19

Would be nice to get our own Tyreek Hill.

If Henry has another monster year and we could get faster on offense as well with a speedy WR

After all Corey Davis is in his last year here.......

Tyreek Hill is one of the best athletes in the history of the league paired with one of the best coaches in the history of the league.  If it was as simple as getting a fast guy, players like him would be all over the league.  Teams are probably harder to try and figure out how to get the next AJ Brown.

23 hours ago, Soxcat said:

So what is the point here.  Are we going to get a WR in the first three rounds?

Or do we wait until the 5th and get a value guy to replace Sharpe and maybe replace Davis in a year.

As far as Lamb or Jeudy go I don't see them in the equation at all.

I wouldn't i would get a corner and a OT if Conklin leaves followed by pass rusher.

BUT never say never we've seen things like this happen if they go BPA.

Seems like a ton of 2nd-4th round quality guys and not many 1st round quality. Lamb looks pretty awesome but idk if he’ll be able to just athletically dominate guys in the pros like he did in college. Kind of reminds me of A more athletic Corey Davis with less route running skill. I’m not sure how special he is technique wise. 

On 2/21/2020 at 3:06 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Between the two, I believe Lamb has the highest ceiling but needs the most work. Jeudy is better right now and the safe pick. 

Lamb has an immediate valued trait in that he’s so strong after the catch. He’s a powerhouse. AJ Brown showed how valuable that is.

Having a “go to” like the above or the ability to highpoint the ball, is so key for all WE’s but especially rookies.

15 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Corey Davis showed that in college too. 

He better be damn good at contested catches because I think he'll struggle to get open in the NFL. 

Davis is a tricky one. He played at a lower level & never ran a 40. That was a huge risk we took that was sortve brushed aside. I still don’t know what we have in him. I wouldn’t be shocked if he broke out next year or crawled out of here with a 500 yard season.

I hate to play Monday Morning QB but it’s hard not to imagine the defense with Jamal Adams on it.

4 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

But we could use more speed on offense. It'd be nice to find a Tyreek, Hilton, Harrison type player for once.

We have like 3 or 4 players who have been top 5 on the speedometer one week or another. 

Archived