Everson Griffen

kyle021

Potential cap casualty of the Vikings who are hard against the cap this year. 

how do you feel about making a play for him if he is cut? How much do you think he would command?

32 years old, and playing for his last big contract. He has gas left in the tank. I would consider him. 

41 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

Potential cap casualty of the Vikings who are hard against the cap this year. 

how do you feel about making a play for him if he is cut? How much do you think he would command?

32 years old, and playing for his last big contract. He has gas left in the tank. I would consider him. 

Eh... might be a decent replacement for Wake if he retires. Idk if I want to go older on the dline though, especially if Wake is back.

10 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I think it's time we spend some draft capitol on another pass rusher. We need youth at the position.

I'd argue that we need both.  A vet and a rookie.  Either way, we need to spend some resources at the spot.  Depth is awful at this spot.  We only have Landry and a bunch of question marks.

58 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I'd argue that we need both.  A vet and a rookie.  Either way, we need to spend some resources at the spot.  Depth is awful at this spot.  We only have Landry and a bunch of question marks.

Yeah I agree with that, but unless there's a young FA out there we shouldn't spent a ton on a potentially declining star. A Cameron Wake type signing with a high pick would be good.

If we do pursue a vet a name I'd look out for is Ryan Kerrigan. Has experience playing 3-4 OLB. Haslett was his DC from 2011-14. With the Skins likely drafting Chase Young and drafting Sweat R1 last year, there's been speculation about his future in WAS.

1 hour ago, socaltitan said:

If we do pursue a vet a name I'd look out for is Ryan Kerrigan. Has experience playing 3-4 OLB. Haslett was his DC from 2011-14. With the Skins likely drafting Chase Young and drafting Sweat R1 last year, there's been speculation about his future in WAS.

Great point. Your post makes this thread so laughable. 

8 hours ago, tgo said:

He's a mental case. Literally has major mental illness issues. Had to leave the team for a time to get treated in a mental hospital. 

I was going to say this. You would think the "draft guru" would do his homework before posting such things. 

16 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

I was going to say this. You would think the "draft guru" would do his homework before posting such things. 

He's also never played 3-4 OLB. Other guys have made that transition, but its presuming he'd be able to even do that

Archived