Trump tries to name himself "Chief Law Enforcement Officer"

titanruss

This title is reserved for attorney general. He's trying, via persuading idiots through means not legal, to build up his role the same way Dictators have for centuries. Through this, he's also basically stating that it doesnt matter if or how bad you break the law, if your on his side you won't spend much if any time in jail. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pardons-blagojevich-barr-roger-stone-chief-law-enforcement-officer-203952347.html

Retards about to chime in that it doesnt matter and means nothing and he's trolling liberals. Of course they say similar things whenever he breaks the law or protocol no matter how far he goes, even to attempts at dictatorship. I see this kinda shit every day in China. Xi just kept adding titles to himself until he became president/ dictator for life. 

55 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Seeing as how the AG is a Trump puppet, he might effectively be right.

Here is where it gets interesting actually... Barr is contemplating stepping down because of the tweets. Is it required the role be filled? Trump is trying to assume that power and while it appears there is a rift on the surface between the two right now... Barr stepping down would be a blessing to Trump and his ability to gain power. 

It’s about out of control. Paul Ryan quit. That’s how much the Speaker of the House cared about America. Little Bob Corker. These were men we elected to govern. The men who decided whether or not to send our children to fight in deserts with bombs buried in the ground. Then the ones who are there now. We elected them to serve America and her people.  

l know there are posters here who have a good time arguing with other posters, like Jags fans vs Titans fans. But there’s  something really wrong about a lot of things going on in Washington. Maybe to 50% of Americans it’s ok. I have a hard time believing that, because so many are on that spinning wheel they have little time to keep up. 

The saddest part is the ones going along like it’s A Okay are getting the same jobs that don’t pay enough. They are getting the temp tax break, cut out of insurance plans and more. It’s not like they’re getting the cookies or staying at Mar a Largo.  It just ain’t happening like that for them either. If they decide they want our houses back, all they have to do is adjust the rates. Poof!

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

Here is where it gets interesting actually... Barr is contemplating stepping down because of the tweets. Is it required the role be filled? Trump is trying to assume that power and while it appears there is a rift on the surface between the two right now... Barr stepping down would be a blessing to Trump and his ability to gain power. 

I don’t actually believe Barr is considering stepping down. I think he is just trying to paint himself as independent and not the Trump toady we all know he is.

39 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It’s about out of control. Paul Ryan quit. That’s how much the Speaker of the House cared about America. Little Bob Corker. These were men we elected to govern. The men who decided whether or not to send our children to fight in deserts with bombs buried in the ground. Then the ones who are there now. We elected them to serve America and her people.  

l know there are posters here who have a good time arguing with other posters, like Jags fans vs Titans fans. But there’s  something really wrong about a lot of things going on in Washington. Maybe to 50% of Americans it’s ok. I have a hard time believing that, because so many are on that spinning wheel they have little time to keep up. 

The saddest part is the ones going along like it’s A Okay are getting the same jobs that don’t pay enough. They are getting the temp tax break, cut out of insurance plans and more. It’s not like they’re getting the cookies or staying at Mar a Largo.  It just ain’t happening like that for them either. If they decide they want our houses back, all they have to do is adjust the rates. Poof!

Try opening your eyes... It's not Republicans crying, whining, and attacking people in the streets after losing an election... It's not Republicans lying, cheating, leaking, spying, attacking the Constitution, losing their marbles, threatening, under mining the rule of law at every turn... Keep up the good cry...

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I don’t actually believe Barr is considering stepping down. I think he is just trying to paint himself as independent and not the Trump toady we all know he is.

Ya think!!!

39 minutes ago, thor said:

Try opening your eyes... It's not Republicans crying, whining, and attacking people in the streets after losing an election... It's not Republicans lying, cheating, leaking, spying, attacking the Constitution, losing their marbles, threatening, under mining the rule of law at every turn... Keep up the good cry...

Have you fun Thor.  Ha!  Ha!  Ha!

You made the fool out of me, but I finally realize you are just making jokes.  You probably are a Bernie fan who's just trying to make pubs look stupid.  I fell for it.  

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Exactly.....

Although with the news coming down Barr stopped the hush money investigation from going further and him taking over anything related to Ukraine he could be worried about things getting dicey if Trump loses in Nov. 

10 hours ago, thor said:

Try opening your . It's not Republicans lying, cheating, leaking, spying, attacking the Constitution, losing their marbles, threatening, under mining the rule of law at every turn... Keep up the good cry...

Yes, it absolutely is.

Blagojevich really sounds remorseful....

"Thanks, Mr. President," Blagojevich called himself a "freed political prisoner" and slammed "persecution masquerading as prosecution" in his case and the "racist criminal justice system." He repeatedly quoted scripture and spoke about his renewed faith in God.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rod-blagojevich-released-prison-trump-112904330.html

9 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

Blagojevich really sounds remorseful....

"Thanks, Mr. President," Blagojevich called himself a "freed political prisoner" and slammed "persecution masquerading as prosecution" in his case and the "racist criminal justice system." He repeatedly quoted scripture and spoke about his renewed faith in God.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rod-blagojevich-released-prison-trump-112904330.html

Must be just another part of Trump's fight against corruption...

Archived