NFL is Rigged - Superbowl fixed, Titans screwed

SleepingTitan

9 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I don’t recall him saying whether he is or isn’t but I can almost guarantee based on his posting history that he is.

You're a fool if you think that. I'm neither a Republican or Democrat. I'm more closely associated with LIbertarians, but if you really look at my political leanings, it's even closer to Conservative Democratic (like Bart Gordon who I interned for in college https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Gordon) which is a dying breed. 

I believe government should above all uphold freedom and our Constitutional Rights. Let the free market resolve our issues unless it involves a public good such as healthcare, education, or climate change.)

Presidential voting history:

(would have voted Gore but I missed the age cut by 2 mos)

John Kerry

Obama

Gary Johnson

Trump

2 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Presidential voting history:

(would have voted Gore but I missed the age cut by 2 mos)

John Kerry

Obama

Gary Johnson

Trump

I commend you for admitting it.  

We have to reach an enhanced level of understanding to realize everybody who voted for him isn't a nut job.  A huge lack of civility has come about in the last four years, but we need to remember many people who voted for Obama voted for him.  So, I can't love @SleepingTitan twelve years ago and hate him today.  

21 minutes ago, Number9 said:

We have to reach an enhanced level of understanding to realize everybody who voted for him isn't a nut job.  A huge lack of civility has come about in the last four years, but we need to remember many people who voted for Obama voted for him.  So, I can't love @SleepingTitan twelve years ago and hate him today.  

Curious for a source that says a significant number of obama voters voted for trump.

33 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Curious for a source that says a significant number of obama voters voted for trump.

I just heard it.  Plus, you changed my word "many" to "a significant number."  I'm not going to google the number of people who voted for both, but you are welcome to research it.

11 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I just heard it.  Plus, you changed my word "many" to "a significant number."  I'm not going to google the number of people who voted for both, but you are welcome to research it.

This is a forum not a trial. You have to prove yourself correct not me prove you wrong. 

Idc if it is true or not just find it unlikely. This is morbid curiosity not anything else.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:17 PM, Number9 said:

Well, I very well might be a nut job, but I voted against Hillary not for Trump. I think Trump is a sociopath who thinks that's a positive personality trait. He would probably be wealthy even if he wasn't born into money, but instead of an asshole president, he would be the crooked mayor who's got caught dumping waste near your local elementary school. That's business though. Hillary is a different kind of crooked, and she's a feminist. At least with Trump, he doesn't apologize for being an asshole. 

Hillary tries to hide it. She stands by her man who's an obvious pervert -- probably one of Epstein's biggest customers -- all to later gain power. A real feminist would have left that sorry asshole. She takes up the cause of civil rights but makes speeches like the "bring the under heel" speech. She lies and says she was shot at by snipers when exiting a plane. She rakes in money from banks and corporations while saying she represents the middle class. She was nearly bankrupt when her and Bill got into office. She exited a millionaire with her charities, books, and speaking engagements. Benghazi. So that's why I voted for Trump. I hate HER. 

Right now investors are riding the wave of the stock market. Google, Amazon, and Apple are sure things. Consumer confidence is at an all time high. Land and housing have never been higher. It's not sub prime, but it will eventually pop again because people have consumer debt on top of mortgages they can barely afford. There's a job for anyone who wants one. Trump will sadly get reelected. I'm guessing Hillary will try to win this nomination again through superdelegates when no clear majority exists. She's campaigning, got a series about her life coming out next month, and she's been increasingly vocal. The DNC is setting the stage once again to shove her down our throats. 

On 2/15/2020 at 3:42 PM, Callidus said:

Trump won a ton of the rust belt voters who voted for Obama. That's been widely cited and discussed and honestly falls under the category of "google it yourself asshole."

Archived