Here are the matchups for this week.

Saturday, 2/15

NY Guardians @ DC Defenders (1pm ABC)

TB Vipers @ Seattle Dragons (4pm FOX)

Sunday

Dallas Renegades @ LA Wildcats (2pm ABC)
St. Louis Battlehawks @ Houston Roughnecks (5pm FS1)

--

Here's a recap of last week for the late-comers.

Between DC and Houston they have Been my favorite teams to watch. I won't see anymore games because I cut off my Hulu live tv and got rid of Satellite a long time ago.

They actually stream these games live on YouTube thankfully. DC looked really good again this week. I actually thought Pep Hamilton would get an NFL head coaching job one day.

Edited by Makaveli

These interviews right after a play are fucking stupid. The guy ha snot even caught his breath yet. Player interviews before and after games are terrible anyway. " we played good" "we didn't play good"

14 minutes ago, Somedude said:

These interviews right after a play are fucking stupid. The guy ha snot even caught his breath yet. Player interviews before and after games are terrible anyway. " we played good" "we didn't play good"

If the interview is going to be like this one with McGloin, I say interview the QBs after INTs and bad quarters.

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

If the interview is going to be like this one with McGloin, I say interview the QBs after INTs and bad quarters.

Well,that's a step up from when Jesse the Body Ventura "feuded" with the New Jersey Hitmen head coach.

8 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Can't tell if I'm grateful to have not seen a single minute of any of these games or if I'm missing something fun or funny.

Game play is meh but not bad. But there are some super stupid things that go on.

My favorite is a team scored a td and went up by 3 they have a choice to go for 1, 2 or 3. Tds still score 6 and fgs 3. They went for 2. There is no math in the world where that makes sense.

3 hours ago, Callidus said:

My favorite is a team scored a td and went up by 3 they have a choice to go for 1, 2 or 3. Tds still score 6 and fgs 3. They went for 2. There is no math in the world where that makes sense.

tom cruise what GIF

Edited by NashvilleNinja