I still cannot get over the fact we won.

SlurpyDurpyDo

2 minutes ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

I've been alive for a World Series win, a Stanley Cup, and now a Superbowl. Surreal feeling right? Have you ever witnessed any championships before?

And for our class today here is our guest speaker. A douche with a taste for cat semen.

16 minutes ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

I've been alive for a World Series win, a Stanley Cup, and now a Superbowl. Surreal feeling right? Have you ever witnessed any championships before?

13 minutes ago, Callidus said:

And for our class today here is our guest speaker. A douche with a taste for cat semen.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Hahaha if I was in this dudes position I'd be doing the same thing. In fact I wouldn't shut up til next football season.

Why? Its not like 90% of the people on this board said we were going to run through them like paper. Most said it was going to be a tough out and probably not going to win. If everyone here was talking shit like the Ravens fans that came in here id understand but to me its just a bitch move from someone with too much time on their hands. 

43 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Trolling just doesn't bother me like the rest of you. If the Titans won the Superbowl I'd find whoever I could to talk trash LOL. I know this & I'd be a hypocrite if I came in here criticising him. And by responding to everything you disagree with gives trolls power lol. And he never specified which sport...I'm a Bulls fan and seen all 6. So yes I've witnessed ?.

For me

Good

Ok

Average

Bad

Troll

Dumb ass dick

19 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Trolling just doesn't bother me like the rest of you. If the Titans won the Superbowl I'd find whoever I could to talk trash LOL. I know this & I'd be a hypocrite if I came in here criticising him. And by responding to everything you disagree with gives trolls power lol. And he never specified which sport...I'm a Bulls fan and seen all 6. So yes I've witnessed ?.

Well, your posting history also suggests you're a baby-back bitch.  

1 hour ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

I plan on sticking around this forum for a long time. Chiefs are going back to back. Do not be shocked if the Royals make the playoffs. What's up with your teams? How come they do not have any titles?

The red food coloring and chalk you place on meat and are proud of is enough of a reason to consider you are your whole state a joke.