Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SlurpyDurpyDo

I still cannot get over the fact we won.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

I've been alive for a World Series win, a Stanley Cup, and now a Superbowl. Surreal feeling right? Have you ever witnessed any championships before?

And for our class today here is our guest speaker. A douche with a taste for cat semen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

I've been alive for a World Series win, a Stanley Cup, and now a Superbowl. Surreal feeling right? Have you ever witnessed any championships before?

 

13 minutes ago, Callidus said:

And for our class today here is our guest speaker. A douche with a taste for cat semen.

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Hahaha if I was in this dudes position I'd be doing the same thing. In fact I wouldn't shut up til next football season.

 

He's about to disappear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Hahaha if I was in this dudes position I'd be doing the same thing. In fact I wouldn't shut up til next football season.

Why? Its not like 90% of the people on this board said we were going to run through them like paper. Most said it was going to be a tough out and probably not going to win. If everyone here was talking shit like the Ravens fans that came in here id understand but to me its just a bitch move from someone with too much time on their hands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trolling just doesn't bother me like the rest of you. If the Titans won the Superbowl I'd find whoever I could to talk trash LOL. I know this & I'd be a hypocrite if I came in here criticising him. And by responding to everything you disagree with gives trolls power lol. And he never specified which sport...I'm a Bulls fan and seen all 6. So yes I've witnessed 👍.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Trolling just doesn't bother me like the rest of you. If the Titans won the Superbowl I'd find whoever I could to talk trash LOL. I know this & I'd be a hypocrite if I came in here criticising him. And by responding to everything you disagree with gives trolls power lol. And he never specified which sport...I'm a Bulls fan and seen all 6. So yes I've witnessed 👍.

For me

 

 

Good

______________

 

Ok

_______________

 

Average

______________

 

Bad

_______________

 

Troll

_______________

 

Dumb ass dick

_______________

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Trolling just doesn't bother me like the rest of you. If the Titans won the Superbowl I'd find whoever I could to talk trash LOL. I know this & I'd be a hypocrite if I came in here criticising him. And by responding to everything you disagree with gives trolls power lol. And he never specified which sport...I'm a Bulls fan and seen all 6. So yes I've witnessed 👍.

Well, your posting history also suggests you're a baby-back bitch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

I've been alive for a World Series win, a Stanley Cup, and now a Superbowl. Surreal feeling right? Have you ever witnessed any championships before?

Kys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I plan on sticking around this forum for a long time. Chiefs are going back to back. Do not be shocked if the Royals make the playoffs. What's up with your teams? How come they do not have any titles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...