Titans Announce Loyalty Program, Ticket Changes for 2020

Jonboy

Price increase is the headline, but there are other interesting items here as well. For one, “A new Titanium Club for season ticket holders will reward fans who attend seven or more regular-season games or transfer their tickets to others who attend. Those rewards will include gear, experiences and entry into a Super Bowl ticket contest.”

11 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Price increase is the headline, but there are other interesting items here as well. For one, “A new Titanium Club for season ticket holders will reward fans who attend seven or more regular-season games or transfer their tickets to others who attend. Those rewards will include gear, experiences and entry into a Super Bowl ticket contest.”

I will get a free hat if me or another person uses the tickets I will spends thousands on? How nice of them..

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

7 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I did not read it. 26% more for tickets this year????

https://www.paulkuharsky.com/news/details-of-the-titans-2020-ticket-price-increases

On average, the cost of lower bowl seats will increase 10 percent, a year after they went up an average of 15 percent.

That’s a whopping average 26.5 percent increase for the most coveted seats in the venue over a two-year span at a time when teams are fighting to get people to keep coming to games.

I had it partly wrong.

I liked this part:

For the second consecutive season, the Titans will treat three games as premium. The price tags on the Pittsburgh, Chicago and Buffalo games will be roughly $6-$20 more with the other games a bit less.

This is mostly to make the opposing fans pay more as Nashville spreads her legs... err... I mean, plays the gracious host.  

People just don’t understand capitalism. Mine went up 10% after maybe a 12% increase last year. You had to know it was coming as soon as we made a run.

Im not mad about it in the least. I travel all across the land and the Titans ticket prices are way more reasonable than 2/3 of the league. 

1 hour ago, titanfan24 said:

People just don’t understand capitalism. Mine went up 10% after maybe a 12% increase last year. You had to know it was coming as soon as we made a run.

Im not mad about it in the least. I travel all across the land and the Titans ticket prices are way more reasonable than 2/3 of the league. 

The ticket prices reflex the economics of the fanbase.  NYC$$$$  Nashville$  What?  All these million dollars condos!?  The Titans fanbase isn't made up of those people.  It's already been mentioned how the PSL holders have aged 20 years since the team arrived.  This would put 45yo to 65yo, retired.  

They can't sell it out.  Price should follow demand to be successful. They raise prices for the popular visiting teams.  Maybe they should consider lower prices for the least popular games.  Keep the stadium full.  Sell the lowest price uppers for $20.

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

The ticket prices reflex the economics of the fanbase.  NYC$$$$  Nashville$  What?  All these million dollars condos!?  The Titans fanbase isn't made up of those people.  It's already been mentioned how the PSL holders have aged 20 years since the team arrived.  This would put 45yo to 65yo, retired.  

They can't sell it out.  Price should follow demand to be successful. They raise prices for the popular visiting teams.  Maybe they should consider lower prices for the least popular games.  Keep the stadium full.  Sell the lowest price uppers for $20.

They did offer the $300 deal for unsold upper decks seats, you had to be prepared to move around from game to game, but it was a pretty good deal. 

Archived