1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Is Stop and Frisk anywhere near what has happened to our country in the last four years.  

How is America viewed today in the world?

How much will be revealed when people don't have to fear for their jobs start talking?

The last pub left the country with the banking system in free fall.

The administration the pubs ran before that, same.  

The difference is these were honorable men.

So what has happened the last 4 years that is so terrible? Obama put kids in cages and none of you cared. He deported a shit load of people and again you did not care. ISIS went from nothing to a world threat and again you did not care. 

We enriched Iran and Russia and again you did not care. Obama sent 30,000 more troops into Afghanistan and won the Nobel peace prize. 

Obama let Bengazi happen and then lied about it. The Clintons received hundreds of millions in their foundation while Hillary was Sec of state again you could care less. 

The DNC bought foreign contrived dirt on a political rival and you did not care. The Obama justice dept spied on American citizens and you did not care. 

Keep talking shit. 

There is a pro business moderate running for president you can get behind.

He has recently voiced support for an infrastructure bill. He supports Family leave and has promoted better health care and more choices for veterans. He supports no pre existing conditions for health insurance and the right to try which allows terminally ill people access to medicines that have not been FDA approved. 

He supports trade and immigration policies that are good for American workers and has supported criminal justice reform.  

He probably would support a reasonable minimum wage increase. 

He supports incentives for greater investment in poor areas.  He supports increased government funding for traditional black colleges. 

Of course I'm talking about Donald J Trump. 

Edit: He does not believe in stupid foreign wars. 

Edited by Rolltide

If a democrat president(Especially a minority) went to the DMZ in Korea and took a step on North Korean soil you libtards would be weeping. He's fighting for peace would be the headlines in the NY Times and Washington post. He is healing the wounds of the world would be the refrain in the libtard media. 

Conservatives would bash him as a commie lover. 

Edited by Rolltide

3 hours ago, TF_Titan said:

Guess what?...they knew what a rotten guy he was before the last election. There's nothing they know now that they didn't know then. Hell, his favorable rating is higher now than it was in 2016.

Yes, the worse he acts the more he "owns libs"! It's not about policy or the country

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes, the worse he acts the more he "owns libs"! It's not about policy or the country

If you democrats had a shred of decency you would have voted for Paul Tsongas in 1992 over Bill Clinton. Democrats have never cared about those things it is all a lie. You would vote for Clinton again 10X over and the sleaze factor for him has only gotten worse over time. 26 trips to pedo island! You would still vote for him. 

Democrats are obsessed with how people talk. Minorities want to be schmoozed and told that all their problems are caused by white racism. People are obsessed with political correctness and how you are supposed to treat people differently based on color and sex. Trump treats people all the same. 

41 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL!!! Now this is some funny stuff... "Mr. Identity Politics" ranting about policy and country... Absolutely hilarious to use policy and country in the same sentence in defending any type of democrat stance... The only politics these morons know are "Orange Man Bad" a tried and true stance of three years and counting...   

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He is not politically correct. He does not hide behind political advisers his opinions are front and center on social media. conservatives love him even though his agenda is not close to being entirely conservative. 

If Maxine Waters called Romney a racist he would say something nice to her and tell her how sorry he was that she feels that way. Trump just calls her dumb. Trump does not have a different way he treats black people or women. 

Bloomberg campaign even has a podcast!

Not sure if other campaigns do this or not, but it's a good idea. 

37 minutes ago, tgo said:

I don't know if this is sarcastic or not-  

But he's running his campaign like a well made business. That is really what's been attractive.  I am hoping if his path closes - he'll pivot and turn that machine on Trump. 

45 minutes ago, tgo said:

Seems like it’s preaching to the choir. Who is going to listen other than a Bloomberg fan?

Also, unless Bloomberg is hosting it himself, or at least appearing on it often, why would anyone care?

Edited by Starkiller

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Seems like it’s preaching to the choir. Who is going to listen other than a Bloomberg fan?

Also, unless Bloomberg is hosting it himself, or at least appearing on it often, why would anyone care?

I'm listening. I'm not a "Bloomberg fan." He's kind of a newcomer on the scene, so I want to see what his campaign and surrogates and platform are all about. 

Why would anyone care? 

Oh I dunno, maybe because some of us like listening to political podcasts?

13 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

I don't know if this is sarcastic or not-  

But he's running his campaign like a well made business. That is really what's been attractive.  I am hoping if his path closes - he'll pivot and turn that machine on Trump. 

Exactly. You watch his ads, watch his rallies, listen to his surrogates and advisors, etc. and it's all extremely professional and high quality. 

Big contrast to some of the other campaigns we see, including that of my favorite candidate. 

I've watched some Bernie rallies lately and his people are largely psychotic. More of a rave atmosphere and some kind of euphoric rabble rather than a professional but energetic gathering which is what Bloomberg's campaign exudes. 

Edited by tgo