Titans279

Tannehill hires same representation as Henry

Hey, Touched. How’s it feel knowing you’re gonna have a one hit wonder RB and a below average QB next year? I bet your squealing with joy on the inside. It won’t compare to the squealing you’ll be doing when my nut sack is inserted into your anal cavity you Tard Monkey 

3 minutes ago, SweetTooth said:

Hey, Touched. How’s it feel knowing you’re gonna have a one hit wonder RB and a below average QB next year? I bet your squealing with joy on the inside. It won’t compare to the squealing you’ll be doing when my nut sack is inserted into your anal cavity you Tard Monkey 

Somehow I always assumed your nuts were bigger than your dick.

Just now, JoelinBellevue said:

Somehow I always assumed your nuts were bigger than your dick.

Imagine Andy Reid’s floppy man boobs and double those in size. That’s how big daddy’s nuts are 

https://www.paulkuharsky.com/news/what-ryan-tannehill-s-agent-switch-means-to-the-titans

Note that even though both will be under CAA, the actual agents differ.  Still, having agency with control over your top two free agents isn't ideal.

Hopefully this doesn't blow up like the Lamont Smith one did where he represented Eddie George, Derrick Mason, and Samari Rolle.

From PK...

“Not ideal to have two high-priced players with the same agency,” our resident scout, Blake Beddingfield, said. “Especially since one negotiation could affect the other -- one getting a long term and another getting tagged. Then, is a holdout possible? It’s a lot of leverage for the agency and players.”

Said an NFL source: “It’s got to be strategic in some way.”

13 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

How so?  Players change agents. 

Changing agents is fine. Aligning with another player's agent who is also due a big pay day as the source indicates is not.