Draft Needs and Player Targets (with videos) [QBs Added]

BTiger3733

19 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Because there's a chance that the OP could be a Kyle sock puppet account, I'll need to ask a couple questions.

No mock or dollars paid to FA means it is pretty safe this is not Kyle.

The writing is better than Kyle’s usual stuff.

Also, Moss and Weaver are lower    on NFL draft boards (supposedly). And Vrabel talked with Lewis at the Senior Bowl (rumor).  
Good stuff overall.  Can’t wait for the OT portion.

Thanks for the write up.  Would like to see you add backup, developmental QB to your post, and would like to see the guys in all categories listed that you don't think we have a chance at,  just in case we trade up.

17 hours ago, Soxcat said:

These analysis are ok but they don't commit to anything.  List 30 guys you wouldn't mind having in the first 3 rounds....  ok  

If AJ Epenesa gets anywhere close to our pick at #29 I'm trading up to get him.  Solid strong side guy who can play in a 4 or 3 man front.

Rather have him on a rookie deal than Clowney.  Keep the $20 + mil to sign a few FAs if we need to.

I'd also try and keep Conklin, Henry and Tannehill and try to get the best quality defensive players we can.

It's shortsighted to say, "we should take AJ Epenesa in round 1." We don't know A) if he'll be available, B) who else will be available, C) how players will look at the combine and pro days, D) who we are resigning in FA, and E) who we sign away from other teams in FA. That's too many variables that could change who we pick. Having a list of players in our range that fit our needs is much more useful right now. 

Edited by BTiger3733

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Just committing to a player rather than listing 10 guys we might get at #29 which amounts to nothing.

And for the same reasons you just mentioned a list is almost worthless.

So how did you decide on AJ Epenesa? You did research on him and no one else?

Or did you look through multiple players at our positions of need and where they might be drafted. And then of those players you decided you like AJ the best for us. Because that's the same thing as my post but you're decided who you want 10 weeks too early.

48 minutes ago, BTiger3733 said:

So how did you decide on AJ Epenesa? You did research on him and no one else?

Or did you look through multiple players at our positions of need and where they might be drafted. And then of those players you decided you like AJ the best for us. Because that's the same thing as my post but you're decided who you want 10 weeks too early.

I find it cute you think you can have a logical conversation with soxcat.

21 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Because there's a chance that the OP could be a Kyle sock puppet account, I'll need to ask a couple questions.

1.  Are you also a nurse?

2.  If so, have you ever been fired for having sex with another nurse?  

We await your response!

Seriously, that's a fireable offense?  And he wasn't their supervisor or anything?