Kyle Dugger - Next Polamalu

SleepingTitan

This guy has elite speed and awareness, helluva football IQ. D2 so maybe catch him in the 2nd. I think he's the next Polamalu. He could play FS/SS or WILL LB...remind you of someone?

They're saying he might run a 4.3. I think he could fill some voids that might happen with Ryan possibly leaving. I wanted J Adams before, but this guy would be the perfect compliment to Byard. If we're gonna keep running these zone schemes, our safety game has gotta be stout. Vacc is aging. Dugger would be an upgrade to him year 2. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001073502/article/super-sleeper-dii-safety-kyle-dugger-squarely-on-nfls-radar

Why can no1 make a highlight video without finding the worst rap song they can? I am fine with rap music but wtf. Giveme anything but thia auto tuned meaningless bullshit they use for every video.

He looks ok. But outside the hair he is not even near comparable.

11 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Why can no1 make a highlight video without finding the worst rap song they can? I am fine with rap music but wtf. Giveme anything but thia auto tuned meaningless bullshit they use for every video.

He looks ok. But outside the hair he is not even near comparable.

I agree with you on the shitty rap part. Seems inevitable. Usually there are more to choose from but it's D2. Imagine what this guy can do with NFL training and coaching! 

He could fill the void from Ryan leaving. He can fill in when we need tight TE coverage. He would give us the versatility we need when depth fails or we face tougher receivers. 

Shitty rap music.  Turn volume down low or off.  Very interesting prospect.  I suspect his abilities have not been maxed because of the path he's taken to the NFL.  There no telling how good he could become.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Fine with rap music but auto tune is BS. Sounds like you don't like it. At least this current age of rap....

Em, nas, webby, all good. Drake and othera are good as well even if I do not like them. Bust so many rappers are trash and you toss the auto tune on it and it might as well be the musical equivalent of the browns.

8 hours ago, Callidus said:

Why can no1 make a highlight video without finding the worst rap song they can?

Copyright Law.

You can't just post a video on youtube with whatever published music you like. They'll come after you and lock out the video if you do. So most players have to ask a friend with a demo for anything that isn't published or released. Its a mutual handshake that also helps out the artist.  

3 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Copyright Law.

You can't just post a video on youtube with whatever published music you like. They'll come after you and lock out the video if you do. So most players have to ask a friend with a demo for anything that isn't published or released. Its a mutual handshake that also helps out the artist.  

I am not going to start a youtube channel to make a point. Give me a break.

7 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I am not going to start a youtube channel to make a point. Give me a break.

There's no point to be made. Its built into their platform. 

https://techcrunch.com/2014/12/08/youtube-now-tells-you-how-copyrighted-music-will-affect-your-video-before-you-upload-it/

Google today launched a new feature in the YouTube Audio Library that allows uploaders who use copyrighted music to see exactly what will happen to their videos before they upload them.

When you upload a video to YouTube today, the service’s Content ID system will automatically try to figure out if you’re using any copyrighted music in it. Artists and labels can choose to then either mute that audio, block the video from being seen, or (if they’re smart) monetize the video by running ads against it. The problem with that is that until now, you didn’t know what would happen to your video until after you had uploaded it.

Archived