Tom Brady: Titans Offensive System is "Laughable"

TerryBoats

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did he say it was laughable before or after we whooped the Pats in Foxboro?

Wouldn’t he have said that when Mariota was still our starting QB?  If so, then I would have agreed with him.  But also, if so, then it is no longer applicable.   plus, we don’t want his ger

"The Patriots believe the Los Angeles Chargers are the only real option for Brady outside of New England"   "The Titans have also been mentioned in connection with Brady, but Brady reportedl

8 hours ago, abc2330 said:

"The Patriots believe the Los Angeles Chargers are the only real option for Brady outside of New England"

"The Titans have also been mentioned in connection with Brady, but Brady reportedly told some of his teammates during the Patriots’ joint practices with Tennessee that he thought the Titans’ offensive system was “laughable.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-patriots-consider-chargers-their-only-real-threat-to-sign-tom-brady/ar-BBZQpLq

I believe it. He was watching an offense built for mariota. That shits a riot 

2 hours ago, big2033 said:

They said the same shit about Aaron Rodgers. Don't fall for this trap. The QBs who get wide open targets tend to be damn good. It's no coincidence. 

I'm not buying your generalization. Look at the tape.

A lot of Titan fans who thought they were offensive coordinators also blasted the offensive system while Mariota was the QB. 

We saw first hand the system was completely fine, it was Mariota.

So while Brady was talking about the overall system he was watching a dumbed down simpleton version of the offensive system that was being run by a scrub. 

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

A lot of Titan fans who thought they were offensive coordinators also blasted the offensive system while Mariota was the QB. 

So while Brady was talking about the overall system he was watching a dumbed down simpleton version of the offensive system that was being run by a scrub. 

We attempted more passes per game with Mariota.  It was the same offense.  Tannehill just performed at an incredibly high level, while Mariota played poorly.

3 hours ago, big2033 said:

They said the same shit about Aaron Rodgers. Don't fall for this trap. The QBs who get wide open targets tend to be damn good. It's no coincidence. 

Where do you stand on pre-2019 Goff?

By all accounts our offense was kind of simplistic. I could see how Brady would think it's a joke.

The run game was nothing special. By that I mean, it was just basic plays. Nothing crazy or schemed up like the 49ers do. Just simply Henry wearing down defenses as the game went on.

The pass game was also very simple. It was just PA shots off those run looks.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

It really wasn’t that different. One executed and the other didn’t. 

The passing game improved by a significant amount with Tanne at qb.. the run game improved also .. I attribute it to Tanne's accuracy and ability to throw longer and to the sideline, which forced a major change in coverage..this year we have to be able to do it when the run is taken away..