Tom Brady: Titans Offensive System is "Laughable"

TerryBoats

"The Patriots believe the Los Angeles Chargers are the only real option for Brady outside of New England"

"The Titans have also been mentioned in connection with Brady, but Brady reportedly told some of his teammates during the Patriots’ joint practices with Tennessee that he thought the Titans’ offensive system was “laughable.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-patriots-consider-chargers-their-only-real-threat-to-sign-tom-brady/ar-BBZQpLq

Edited by abc2330

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did he say it was laughable before or after we whooped the Pats in Foxboro?

Wouldn’t he have said that when Mariota was still our starting QB?  If so, then I would have agreed with him.  But also, if so, then it is no longer applicable.   plus, we don’t want his ger

"The Patriots believe the Los Angeles Chargers are the only real option for Brady outside of New England"   "The Titans have also been mentioned in connection with Brady, but Brady reportedl

Yet is averaged more points per game, was more explosive, and way more efficient......Regardless, that offense was catered to a very very very limited skill set at QB during that time so is that comment even relevant?

Not to mention that the team would obviously adjust things to an extent if the Brady option was here.

5 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

"The Patriots believe the Los Angeles Chargers are the only real option for Brady outside of New England"

"The Titans have also been mentioned in connection with Brady, but Brady reportedly told some of his teammates during the Patriots’ joint practices with Tennessee that he thought the Titans’ offensive system was “laughable.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-patriots-consider-chargers-their-only-real-threat-to-sign-tom-brady/ar-BBZQpLq

That was a different time for our offense so I'd take that criticism with a grain of salt. He might of thought the QB running that offense was "laughable."

1 minute ago, GOAT9 said:

Any article/report that goes "xxxx reportedly told yyyy this"  is essentially the writer openly admitting they have no credibility, and are making up rumors because they suck at journalistic work. 

Greg Bedard has a solid rep as a reporter.  I can see Brady saying something like that given the context of the joint practices and even in an effort to jab at Vrabel...

It won't matter in terms of whether he becomes a Titan or not.

Brady is probably finished as far as I'm concerned.  He has a rag arm and can no longer  get it down field.  An offense  that can only run screen passes and dump offs isn't going very far, witness the Pats offense this past season.  I think the Pats will probably keep him anyway.

48 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I don't know why you're all taking so much offense to this. This wasn't the same offense we finished with at the end of the season. It was an offense based on what Mariota could do.

It is rhe same offense. We just could execute it with tanny.