52 minutes ago, SuperFreak90 said:

It's cool, it's football in the offseason. Plus some players we all know, and can see if they do well.

And they pissed off Johnny crack head.

3 minutes ago, smokeater said:

This PJ Walker guy with Houston looked pretty good.   If he can keep it up, he'll be on an NFL roster backing up somebody next year.

He was on the Colts practice squad for a few years and couldn’t crack the roster. 

The XFL is Last Chance U of pro football. You won't be seeing many guys, if any, get NFL contracts from there. 

Btw, these guys get a gaurenteed 1k. 2k for a whole season and an extra $2,222 any week their team wins. 

Who expects all the NFL fans who cry about players making too much to watch guys making peanuts to play?

I say a small amount....

16 hours ago, Titans279 said:

This obviously doesn't matter, but it's funny how low budget their logos and uniforms seem.

15 hours ago, Makaveli said:

I swear the logos were taken from a 2K game I had called Allpro football back in 2008 Lol.

This was definitely funny. I think DC's was best, because it was the simplest. The Seattle uniforms were absolutely something out of Madden 2009. 

Overall, I liked it. I am glad they went a more professional route as opposed to the cheesy ass nature of the original XFL, even if I miss having a team in TN and having characters like He Hate Me. It's nice seeing someone like Cardale Jones have a place to go. 

I also like 2 things--increased transparency and speeding up the game. 

I loved how there were more mics everywhere, especially the refs. It's a small thing, but you are able to follow the ref's thinking and not have to speculate, and it makes the game feel less rigged. 

I felt like the pace was nice. The spotter judge was a great edition. Overall, it seemed like they really put thought into streamlining some things and making a quality experience. 

A final unintended bonus, Dan Snyder is going to HATE having a football team in DC, with the color scheme of the Nats and Caps, doing well. Really hope the defenders take it so he ends up having a meltdown. 

18 minutes ago, Bink said:

This was definitely funny. I think DC's was best, because it was the simplest. The Seattle uniforms were absolutely something out of Madden 2009. 

All the away uniforms are ok. The dc home uniforms are the chiefs and the vipers are the ducks, the saint louis uniforms are ok. The rest are a tragedy.

As an old Oilers fan, kind of fun to cheer for a Houston football team once again. 

18 hours ago, Makaveli said:

I swear the logos were taken from a 2K game I had called Allpro football back in 2008 Lol.

About that...

XFL xbox.jpg

Xbox Controller

Edited by Somedude

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The XFL is Last Chance U of pro football. You won't be seeing many guys, if any, get NFL contracts from there. 

Btw, these guys get a gaurenteed 1k. 2k for a whole season and an extra $2,222 any week their team wins. 

Who expects all the NFL fans who cry about players making too much to watch guys making peanuts to play?

I say a small amount....

Its 1k guaranteed per week along with a 1.6k activation fee. The non QB average is 55k a year while QBs get up to 495k a year. It's a decent amount

5 hours ago, Callidus said:

All the away uniforms are ok. The dc home uniforms are the chiefs and the vipers are the ducks, the saint louis uniforms are ok. The rest are a tragedy.

Ironically, the Dallas unis look awful Titan-like, it's kind of eerie.

They said the guy who just kicked a FG is a financial advisor and hosts a podcast. I assume most of the guys have some other jobs too.

If the league is successful the wages will rise.