Has anybody watched any games today? If so what did y'all think? 

Personally I enjoyed the game I watched. Thought it was a good product. I feel like they did a good job creating their own version of the game but didnt change to much and make it gimmicky. 

It was certainly better than the American Alliance football League so far lol. Hope it sticks this time.

Game was ok. The kickoffs to me are dumb but i get the logic. The only real problem I had was the cameras in the locker room at halftime. Either it is set up bs or they are showing the other team someones halftime adjustments. It makes no sense either way.

Last year of spring football for a few more years. Also kinda funny half the western division is in one state. That's stupid.  It was better than the original XFL opening games.  After this year. However in 2021 going to Wikipedia "XFL founded 2018. Folded 2020"

29 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Game was ok. The kickoffs to me are dumb but i get the logic. The only real problem I had was the cameras in the locker room at halftime. Either it is set up bs or they are showing the other team someones halftime adjustments. It makes no sense either way.

I do think there is way to much access to the teams. It's cool for us fans, but terrible for the teams. How many different play calls do these teams have? Teams will go back and look at formations and study the verbiage. But I guess it all evens out since the coaches can communicate non stop.

26 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

This obviously doesn't matter, but it's funny how low budget their logos and uniforms seem.

I swear the logos were taken from a 2K game I had called Allpro football back in 2008 Lol.

Edited by Makaveli

27 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

I do think there is way to much access to the teams. It's cool for us fans, but terrible for the teams. How many different play calls do these teams have? Teams will go back and look at formations and study the verbiage. But I guess it all evens out since the coaches can communicate non stop.

Are you talking about to the player with the radio? If so I did not know that.

28 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

I swear the logos were taken from a 2K game I had called Allpro football back in 2008 Lol.

Did you hear the team songs? It is worth a laugh if you can keep from killing yourself.

5 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Are you talking about to the player with the radio? If so I did not know that.

Yeah the coach can talk to the Quarterback all the way until the snap of the ball and after. That would annoy me if I was a Quarterback. 

8 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Yeah the coach can talk to the Quarterback all the way until the snap of the ball and after. That would annoy me if I was a Quarterback. 

As a player I could see it being annoying but with the short clock I can see why. 

1 hour ago, reo said:

Thoughts?

Ambivalent.... or is that more of a feeling?

Huh? You do know you can read and quote people if you have a point 2 make.