Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denali

'Caution I have the coronavirus' prank in Illinois Walmart causes $10k in damage

LMFAO!!!!

'Caution I have the coronavirus' prank in Illinois Walmart causes $10k in damage

CHICAGO – Two teens have been charged after pulling a costly coronavirus prank at a Walmart in Joliet, Illinois, according to police.

Tyler D. Wallace, 19, walked into the Walmart Sunday afternoon wearing a handmade sign on his back that said "Caution I have the coronavirus." Wallace put on a yellow medical mask and began spraying Lysol on products and produce, police say.

I am getting over a cold right now. My grandfather just got put under hospice care. Hospice nurse is going over paperwork etc with my grandma, and I said, "Sorry if I'm not very talkative. I've been a little undertheweather since I got back from a business trip in China." She blurted out "CHINA?!" 

I thought she shit herself. My wife was not pleased. 

Fucking fear mongering media with this shit. "zOMG!!! IT'S THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!"

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-02-25/editorial-nimbyism-fearmongering-and-the-coronavirus-outbreak

Orange County Supervisor Michelle Steel called COVID-19 “the most dangerous disease ever.” That’s not even close to the truth. In fact, so far COVID-19 is deadly in only about 2% of the cases in China and less than 1% for cases outside China. That’s no comparison to Ebola, which kills about half of the people it infects.

People love to spread fear to cause panic. This virus isn’t even as deadly as a regular flu. Don’t believe the media and fear mongers 

Now the stores are limiting sales on bottled water, man people are fucking idiots. It's just like during hurricane season.

I usually go through two or three of gallons of bottled water a week, it's about all I drink except when I have coffee in the morning.

I get so pissed off whenever there's a tropical disturbance/storm in the Gulf and everyone buys up all the fucking bottled water!!! :finger3:

On 2/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, Stan said:

People love to spread fear to cause panic. This virus isn’t even as deadly as a regular flu.

But apparently it can be fought off by hording dozens of rolls of toilet paper? What the hell is wrong with people? :rolleyes: