Lots of Titans talk throughout this Stick to Football Episode in Miami including an interview with Kenny Vaccaro.

Some of the main Titans points raised

- There is a general perception around that the Titans will be a replica of the 2017 Jags, make an AFCCG and then fall off the map again.

- They discussed the news surrounding JRob meeting with Jordan Love at the Senior Bowl, all agreed it would be a terrible idea to spend the likely draft capital required to move up to get him, also thought the link to Jordan Love is a knee jerk reaction to losing to Mahomes in the AFCCG as he has the most similar skill set to Mahomes of any QB in recent drafts.

- Vaccaro mentioned that Vrabel issued an edict to the players not to talk about the Titans free agents and their contracts this offseason.

- Vaccaro talked about the lack of respect for fellow DB's Logan Ryan and Kevin Byard

- Vaccaro is of the belief teams can overthink things at times and sometimes the simply solution is the best course, he was talking regarding whether Tannehill/Henry should be retained.

Were they suggesting the interest in Love by the media and fans was kneejerk reaction to Mahomes? Because if they suggested JRob’s interest stems from that, then those guys are even bigger airheads than I thought they were.

I don't see us replicating the Jags. For 1 thing the Jags over achieved big time. The Jags QB was Blake Bortles, need I say more?? I don't think we over achieved, I think we simply developed earlier than we were expected to. We have The better QB, Running back, Wideouts etc. And defensively we have alot of young talented players. And I think Vrabel is figuring things out.