Dew it!

NashvilleNinja

3 hours ago, reo said:

Raw egg challenge is worse. I had a friend that did 22 and a 5 hr energy.

Note: I haven't actually watched this one. Just linking it as an example after a quick search.

Furious Pete. I’m subbed to his channel. Pretty cool dude. He had both his testicles removed due to cancer. He use to be a body builder and now does food challenges. Watch the worlds most sour candy challenge.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:58 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

Big man's feet have left the chat.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:58 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

Big man's feet have left the chat.

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes when I was 35. I weighed 175 pounds. I’m 6’1. 

1 hour ago, TitansFan23 said:

Fat has nothing to do with it

Maybe not for those with type 1 but for those with type 2 it absolutely does. It's not all about your carb intake, bruh. More saturated fat in a person leads to an increase in insulin resistance and if you're a person who likes guzzling liters of Mountain Dew in one sitting chances are your solid food diet doesn't consist of a whole lot of healthy fats.

I mean, that guy probably prefers his eggs fried in bacon grease instead of EVOO, ya know what I mean?

14 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Maybe not for those with type 1 but for those with type 2 it absolutely does. It's not all about your carb intake, bruh. More saturated fat in a person leads to an increase in insulin resistance and if you're a person who likes guzzling liters of Mountain Dew in one sitting chances are your solid food diet doesn't consist of a whole lot of healthy fats.

I mean, that guy probably prefers his eggs fried in bacon grease instead of EVOO, ya know what I mean?

I was diagnosed type 2 at 35. I’m 6’1 and weighed 175 pounds at the time. I’m 170 now.

Being obese does contribute a lot of times but it’s not always the case.

26 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What was the main culprit for you?

Genetics I guess. Grandmother had it, father had it but both were diagnosed later in life than I was. I have 3 siblings, 2 who are older and I’m the only one that has it. So... ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, TitansFan23 said:

Genetics I guess. Grandmother had it, father had it but both were diagnosed later in life than I was. I have 3 siblings, 2 who are older and I’m the only one that has it. So... ?‍♂️

Yeah, I have a relative like that. They're the only one on either side of their family that has it.

I think for whatever reason some are just more susceptible to it and are helped out greatly by the shit they put in foods, especially heavily processed foods.

Archived