Iowa Caucus

Starkiller

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way the GOP has manipulated the system, from Nixon flipping the south with the worst sort of populism to modern day algorithmic gerrymandering, it’s quite remarkable.   The biggest threa

The day Bill Clinton left office, the repubs started negative attacks against Hillary Clinton.  Eight years later she was fighting off this negativity.  Sixteen years later it reached it peak.  Hillar

I usually don't look at or answer simple Jake's retardation but there's an easy answer to this one.    We know why a handful of blue states went red. Hillary Clinton. People hate Hillary Cli

Posted Images

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

He was late to the table, but Pete is probably doing the smart thing, knows he did fairly well and since there's no way to contest it, he's pretty much claiming victory while going last. This is an utter disaster for the party; they refused to allow online caucassing due to security concerns; I promise you those results could have instantly been verified. Asking precinct captains to use a phone app to tabulate results with calling in to an obviously understaffed call center as a backup is more secure? You can get a mortgage or buy a car or get insurance online, but you can't set up a verification system for voting?

online caucusing would have been even worse if the app fails. 

3 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Clearly, the Russians are already trying new tricks.

It’s pretty sad how hard even the reasonable ones lap up Trump’s bullshit. Russians obviously interfered in 2016. It isn’t a joke. You guys think it is because it’s tough to see reality when your face is in a dog bowl. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

7 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

And you believe what you want to believe despite no evidence because you cannot understand how a smug, fat, obnoxious, entitled, unlikable bitch could possibly lose to Trump.

14 intelligence agencies disagree with you. I'll take their analysis over yours any day.

Edited by oldschool

7 minutes ago, oldschool said:

14 intelligence agencies disagree with you. I'll take their analysis over yours any day.

Then you're a flippin idiot because there is no proof of Russia actually tampering with the election... Other then Crowdstrike's report with no proof to back it up other then an unverified document that was never turned in as an actual report. There is however the "Mueller Dossier",  which we now know was not written by Mueller, and his purpose was only to cover up what the IC was actually doing behind the scenes... Look at the bright side only the illegal FISA warrants have been exposed with multiple fallacies --- the best is yet to come... Nice to hear about "birds" singing though... :227_bird:   ?

Just now, oldschool said:

This looks really bad for Biden. Has the door opened for Bloomberg?

I honestly think the chaos last night saved Biden from an even worse look. 

No one is excited about Joe Biden being the nominee, except tgo's crazy love for him

Even the people that want him to win the nomination do so because they believe he has the best chance to beat Trump, not because of Biden himself. 

In a vacuum Biden is a terrible candidate. 

I think he'll soon be gone

Just now, OILERMAN said:

I honestly think the chaos last night saved Biden from an even worse look. 

No one is excited about Joe Biden being the nominee, except tgo's crazy love for him

Even the people that want him to win the nomination do so because they believe he has the best chance to beat Trump, not because of Biden himself. 

In a vacuum Biden is a terrible candidate. 

I think he'll soon be gone

I think it's likely the impeachment trial had an effect because it gave the Trumpers a chance to smear him over and over again on national TV. 

Just now, oldschool said:

I think it's likely the impeachment trial had an effect because it gave the Trumpers a chance to smear him over and over again on national TV. 

It really depends on whether his lead in SC and the South evaporates and whether the money dries up. 

Seems like only Sanders has a chance at a surprise SC win to me.