@titanskick8851

Chris Harris Jr. (Denver) needs to be on the CB list, one of the more likely FA replacements for Logan Ryan. He's the best coverage nickel in the league imo, but is getting older and could probably be had for cheaper than Ryan. 

Also Kyler Fackrell from Green Bay as an OLB option. had 10.5 sacks last season before being relegated to depth behind the Smiths in Green Bay. 

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Where did the multiple 7th round picks come from, we traded our 7th rounder to the Packers for Reggie Gilbert and got a 7th round pick from the Browns for Taywan Taylor.

It was Conditional, so maybe Gilbert did not make the conditions that would have resulted in the pick going over to GB. He was active for 11 of 16 games. I got the draft order off of http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft

6 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

It was Conditional, so maybe Gilbert did not make the conditions that would have resulted in the pick going over to GB. He was active for 11 of 16 games. I got the draft order off of http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft

That Tankathon 7th round order isn't right because they have the Packers receiving the Browns pick currently number 202 when it should be us, also it has us receiving a pick from the Bills which I have no idea why.

It was a conditional 7th rounder we agreed on with the Packers for the Reggie Gilbert trade I just assumed he played enough to meet those conditions.

Guess we will just have to wait till the combine when the comp picks are officially awarded by the NFL and they also release the complete draft order, then we will officially know what our picks will be.

Everson Griffen is an interesting veteran EDGE option.  The Vikings are in bad shape cap-wise and may not bring him back.  He would be a massive upgrade opposite Landry and if we don't get into a Clowney bidding war, he would be an excellent consolation prize.  I want no part of Judon.  Fools gold.

My favourite late round RB option is Darrynton Evans from App State.  Would be a good change of pace from Henry and is effective as a receiver as well.

Sign Tannehill 

Sign Henry 

Sign Conklin

Sign Ngakoue

Re-structure Casey

Cut Walker, Lewis, Succop, Wake

Draft:

(1) EDGE - K'Lavon Chaisson 

(2) WR - KJ Hamler

(3) CB - Troy Pride

(5) RB - Speedy/3rd Down Back

(6) K ? / BPA

(7) BPA

Hamler's speed is game changing. Add that with Brown, Davis, Humphries and we are more than set at WR.  TE is fine with Jonnu/Firkser/Pruitt. Oline comes back.

Pass rush gets a major boost.  I'd love this team heading into next year.

A lot of pretty intelligent and respected draft media guys currently have 5 OT going before we would pick at 29 (Wills/Wirfs/Thomas/Becton/Jones) this is something worth keeping an eye on as things change and evolve heading towards April given that we might have a big need at RT should Conklin not be retained.

I fully get the salary cap ramifications of a massive Conklin deal would have on this roster, but for a team that is in win now mode i'm not sure i'm trusting a non top tier rookie OT to be able to start right away, pairing Davis at RG next to a second tier rookie RT could be an absolute disaster for this team.

I do wonder if JRob/Vrabel would be comfortable re-signing Kelly and starting him at RT until a rookie OT was ready to go.

ESPN's Todd McShay just released his Mock Draft 2.0 had the Titans taking Auburn CB Noah Igbinoghene, like many other media draft analysts McShay had a massive run on OT in the first round 6 were gone before we picked at 29.

10 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

ESPN's Todd McShay just released his Mock Draft 2.0 had the Titans taking Auburn CB Noah Igbinoghene, like many other media draft analysts McShay had a massive run on OT in the first round 6 were gone before we picked at 29.

I find it unlikely that 6 go before 29.

35 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I find it unlikely that 6 go before 29.

Agree I think 4 will definitely go the question is whether a 5th goes.

The real unknown surrounding this draft is the WR's and whether teams delay taking one to snap up a player at another position that doesn't have as much depth, with the WR depth in this draft there are going to be really talented guys well into day 3.

53 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Agree I think 4 will definitely go the question is whether a 5th goes.

The real unknown surrounding this draft is the WR's and whether teams delay taking one to snap up a player at another position that doesn't have as much depth, with the WR depth in this draft there are going to be really talented guys well into day 3.

I think the run on WR starts in late rd 1- middle of round 2.  I’m also curious how many qbs go within the first 50 picks.  I also think the Titans should take a WR on day 3 and take advantage of the depth of the WR class.