2020 Free Agency News and Rumors

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

Would be the best If the Colts traded for Derek Carr.  Ballard seems to smart for that though.

I wouldn't underestimate him after a change of scenery and chip on his shoulder.  He's basically in the same spot with the franchise that Tannehill was before he was traded.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...   But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a

Probably in exchange for JJ Watt and the Texans best remaining draft pick...

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Great RTs grown on trees.

We might be able to use a 6th or 7th round pick.

I guarantee if you count the top RT’s in the game, the majority were drafted in the later rounds.  The team got by with Dennis Kelly, so yeah, Conklin is replaceable.  In fact, why don’t you name me one RT in Titans/Oiler history (other than Conklin) who was drafted in the 1st or 2nd round.  Seems we filled the position.  And oh yeah, Conklin can’t hold Jon Runyan or David Stewart jock strap (4th round picks).

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would need to be a massive deal, I just can't see the Bengals passing on Burrow though.

I agree, just seriously thought about it with what you said. What we got for goff was crazy and he isn't anything close to burrow. The cost would be astronomical.

13 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I agree, just seriously thought about it with what you said. What we got for goff was crazy and he isn't anything close to burrow. The cost would be astronomical.

CIN doesn't need to trade the pick. They can ask for absolutely insane amounts of picks/players. I'd ask for McCaffrey or DJ Moore too. Why not. Seems unlikely, but see if they're that desperate.

6 hours ago, abc2330 said:

I wouldn't underestimate him after a change of scenery and chip on his shoulder.  He's basically in the same spot with the franchise that Tannehill was before he was traded.

His luster has definitely worn off a lot the past few seasons. Carr was talked about as an MVP candidate a few years ago. I do think there's a very good chance he's moved. Gruden always seems noncommittal about him. I can definietly see OAK being a player for one of the QB (Tua, Herbert, Love). They have the draft capital.

13 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

CIN doesn't need to trade the pick. They can ask for absolutely insane amounts of picks/players. I'd ask for McCaffrey or DJ Moore too. Why not. Seems unlikely, but see if they're that desperate.

I agree again. I don't think they would ask for cmc though. He would be wasted like Barkley is in ny. By the time they turn it around he will be in decline.

I would ask fo something like 3 firsts, a combination of second and 3rd round picks and anythinf else I could get. Dude is the best prospect since luck. 

51 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

If Burrow tells the Bengals he won’t play there, they won’t have a choice. The only question is how far back they’d be willing to move if they like Herber or Tua.

Why wouldn't they just take Tua/Herbert instead of trading down?  This way you can ensure they get the qb they want.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic