2020 Free Agency News and Rumors

Jonboy

49 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Saying bortles is better than flacco is not a compliment. Flacco was not even good when he was "good".

As crazy as it is, Flacco has been pretty damn good in the playoffs.  The 2010 - 2014 post season numbers are pretty impressive. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FlacJo00.htm 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...   But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a

Probably in exchange for JJ Watt and the Texans best remaining draft pick...

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Bortles is more mobile. And he is a veteran with enough experience to win a few games if he had to come in and play.

Plus, he is still an upgrade over Mariota...

I'd be OK with Bortles but it sure sounds like it's Woodside's gig.

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Bortles is more mobile. And he is a veteran with enough experience to win a few games if he had to come in and play.

Plus, he is still an upgrade over Mariota...

Bortles was probably the only QB we faced who made Mariota look good by comparison.  

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/tim-jernigan-no-longer-with-houston/

Tim Jernigan's one-year, $3.75 million deal with the Texans has fallen through and he is now looking for new options, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.

Jernigan never officially passed a physical, which is why the deal was never processed. However, he has been cleared to play by Dr. Robert Watkins. The 27-year-old is expected to draw interest from several other NFL teams.

Edited by Starkiller

On 5/30/2020 at 3:09 PM, Callidus said:

Googled titans and looked at the top news stories and this browns article was there. Gave me a good laugh it was so fucking stupid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dawgpounddaily.com/2020/05/30/daquan-jones-cleveland-browns-trade/amp/

The headline makes no sense.

The under picture line calls us the Houston Texans.

Then he suggest we would need to dump Daqoun, Jayon, or Jonnu to clear cap space for Clowney.

I.. I got nothin...

• 4 weeks later...

The Chris Jones/Chiefs standoff has been bubbling away all offseason a lot of reports around that the Chiefs simply won't pay his $20+ million asking price.

Don't think there is anyway the Chiefs reach a deal with Jones before the July 15th deadline so it will be interesting to see if he ends up not signing his franchise tender and holding out till he is traded.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Chris Jones/Chiefs standoff has been bubbling away all offseason a lot of reports around that the Chiefs simply won't pay his $20+ million asking price.

Don't think there is anyway the Chiefs reach a deal with Jones before the July 15th deadline so it will be interesting to see if he ends up not signing his franchise tender and holding out till he is traded.

Personally, I would be quite happy to pick him up for a 1st and give him a 5 yr $100M type of contract.

He is a game wrecker.

I doubt the Chiefs would bite on that though...

Why the hell did we draft Dodd over Jones again? Ugh.

Edited by ChemEngr79

1 hour ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Personally, I would be quite happy to pick him up for a 1st and give him a 5 yr $100M type of contract.

He is a game wrecker.

I doubt the Chiefs would bite on that though...

Why the hell did we draft Dodd over Jones again? Ugh.

Trade for Jones, sign Clowney

/pipedream