2020 Free Agency News and Rumors

Jonboy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...   But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a

Probably in exchange for JJ Watt and the Texans best remaining draft pick...

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, japan said:

Not sure about that.

Nickel corner plays 70% of the time, we only have two starting DL and the third one will play 65% of the time or so, and obviously a RT to replace Kelly who is inadequate would be playing 100% of the time once they take over. 

Backup RB is very important and plays 35% of the time or so, but this just illustrates how many blatant holes there are on this roster right now. 

We also really need another OLB to play on early downs. 

Edited by tgo

34 minutes ago, tgo said:

Nickel corner plays 70% of the time, we only have two starting DL and the third one will play 65% of the time or so, and obviously a RT to replace Kelly who is inadequate would be playing 100% of the time once they take over. 

Backup RB is very important and plays 35% of the time or so, but this just illustrates how many blatant holes there are on this roster right now. 

We also really need another OLB to play on early downs. 

I’m saying that I would bet we take a RB in our first 3 picks. We will sign one of your other positions in free agency. Good chance that Ryan is resigned as I doubt we get Clowney. 

18 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

SO right now I see OT, CB and IDL as the most likely early picks.  Maybe look at RB in the 5th round.  

This is exactly how I see it in the present moment. 

The Titans clearly love OLB Greenard who may be able to be had in later rounds, and who is a versatile player who can also play along the DL in spurts. 

I'm still hoping to sign a veteran RB though, it's just foolish to trust a rookie with third down pass protection with a QB like Tannehill. 

4 hours ago, tgo said:

This is exactly how I see it in the present moment. 

The Titans clearly love OLB Greenard who may be able to be had in later rounds, and who is a versatile player who can also play along the DL in spurts. 

I'm still hoping to sign a veteran RB though, it's just foolish to trust a rookie with third down pass protection with a QB like Tannehill. 

It’s weird to like a Florida player, but I like both Greenard and Zuniga. I think the Ravens like Greenard too. I also like Darrell Taylor from UT, which is also weird.

No Ben Troupe jinx.

14 minutes ago, GLinks said:

It’s weird to like a Florida player, but I like both Greenard and Zuniga. I think the Ravens like Greenard too. I also like Darrell Taylor from UT, which is also weird.

No Ben Troupe jinx.

Do you mean the scholl? Because the highest percentage of players come from florida.

28 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Do you mean the scholl? Because the highest percentage of players come from florida.

Yeah, the school. I haven’t wanted a Florida  player since we drafted Ben Troupe in 2004. 

i’m trying to remember the last time we actually drafted a player from Florida. 

50 minutes ago, GLinks said:

Yeah, the school. I haven’t wanted a Florida  player since we drafted Ben Troupe in 2004. 

Not since 2007, which was a late pick and a guy I don’t even remember. 

2 hours ago, GLinks said:

That is a good question actually.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic