2020 Free Agency News and Rumors

Jonboy

18 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Because he’s a POS. In politics a few posters kept hovering around the line or clearly overstepping the line when it came to racist statements. Jake has already been suspended once. Jamal made a post saying enough was enough and there will be no further warnings. Jake tried to get cute and got snapped up. 

You love to see it

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...   But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a

Probably in exchange for JJ Watt and the Texans best remaining draft pick...

Posted Images

Just now, IrishTitansFan said:

You love to see it

Especially after the little punk copped out on a bet to the board over 20 bucks because he acted like he was too stupid to figure out how not to be charged over and over (use PayPal, use the link for one time donation, or hey use patron and then cut off the service after the first payment). Apparently even that was too complicated for simple J.

5 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...

But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a situation where someone gave a decent amount to the Patreon and I PMed him making sure he was aware that Patreon is recurring and canceled it when he replied that he didn’t.

This is not a money making venture to me at all. I don’t even show ads to anyone who registers and always end up coming out of pocket for things. I also ignore any emails I get from companies wanting to advertise in some way here. 

Another option I might suggest in this specific case would be donating to the college fund for Dmeade’s children that was posted in the thread announcing his passing.

Sorry for the tone, everyone. This just irked me. 

No apologies necessary.

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

This is also an option, I've basically modeled my life around it:

http://hugsfromholly.com/

Former NFL tight end Todd Heap and his family are encouraging people to "share hugs and spread love and joy through random acts of heartfelt kindness"

Smile more," the site reads. "Compliment somebody. Write a kind note. Share treats (or chicken nuggets). Do a free lemonade stand. Leave a bigger tip than usual. Pay for the person behind you in the drive-thru. Donate a book in Holly's honor. Turn up the music and dance ... the list is endless.

That holly site is just a front for the real one that Oilerman supports.  I've seen him say the title of this next site himself, in a thread on TR before...

http://nevergiveadime.com

lol

• Jonboy unpinned this topic