2020 Free Agency News and Rumors

Jonboy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...   But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a

Probably in exchange for JJ Watt and the Texans best remaining draft pick...

Posted Images

I completely forgot Emmanuel Sanders was a FA. Wouldn’t have minded him at all. WR market is crazy this year though because of the draft. Plenty of talent there. 

37 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I completely forgot Emmanuel Sanders was a FA. Wouldn’t have minded him at all. WR market is crazy this year though because of the draft. Plenty of talent there. 

With Brown, Davis, and Humphries likely as the top 3 WR, there wasn’t much chance they were going to spend big on a free agent WR.

53 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

With Brown, Davis, and Humphries likely as the top 3 WR, there wasn’t much chance they were going to spend big on a free agent WR.

And with batson and the other kid who stepped up I don't see anyone else. Sharpe is a very low chance but nice keep if we did.

15 minutes ago, Callidus said:

And with batson and the other kid who stepped up I don't see anyone else. Sharpe is a very low chance but nice keep if we did.

They will likely draft a WR, plus Batson, Raymond, and maybe Hollister and even a lucky UDFA all fighting for playing time.

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

They will likely draft a WR, plus Batson, Raymond, and maybe Hollister and even a lucky UDFA all fighting for playing time.

Rashard Davis still around too, he seemed capable in spot duty last year. But really more of a reserve returner type to stash on the PS than a guy you want on your 53 man roster. 

1 hour ago, TitansGuru said:

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...

But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a situation where someone gave a decent amount to the Patreon and I PMed him making sure he was aware that Patreon is recurring and canceled it when he replied that he didn’t.

This is not a money making venture to me at all. I don’t even show ads to anyone who registers and always end up coming out of pocket for things. I also ignore any emails I get from companies wanting to advertise in some way here. 

Another option I might suggest in this specific case would be donating to the college fund for Dmeade’s children that was posted in the thread announcing his passing.

Sorry for the tone, everyone. This just irked me. 

Where can I donate to Dmeades kiddos fund?

21 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

Where can I donate to Dmeades kiddos fund?

Looks like the link is broken now and I can’t find it with Google. For 8MM, maybe send it to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee. They have to be stretched pretty thin between the tornado and the pandemic.

https://www.secondharvestmidtn.org

• Jonboy unpinned this topic