2020 Free Agency News and Rumors

Jonboy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...   But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a

Probably in exchange for JJ Watt and the Texans best remaining draft pick...

Posted Images

Just now, Titans279 said:

lol what if we end up with Jameis Winston as our #2.

JRob was on the staff that drafted him #1!

Honestly, it's not a horrible idea as he in theory fits the skill set for this offense.  At the same time, I think another team will offer a much better chance to start and pay accordingly.  Economically I don't see how it would work unless he played for a standard backup deal.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

So that leaves Winston/Dalton/Newton as the main players left on the QB carousel.

Foles too.  More guys available than starting spots.  They are all kind of fringy types, which is why they are available.  Forgot about PIT.  That's a good landing spot for one of these guys, given that they have Ben who is close to retiring.  Bortles is another backup qb option (for us anyway).

Edited by rns90

7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Foles too.  More guys available than starting spots.  They are all kind of fringy types, which is why they are available.  Forgot about PIT.  That's a good landing spot for one of these guys, given that they have Ben who is close to retiring.  Bortles is another backup qb option (for us anyway).

Reports have suggested that the Jags have been reluctant to seriously entertain trade offers for Foles, guess it doesn't mean he won't be moved though.

10 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Only 5 more hours until Free Agency starts, guys!   I’m excited to see what happens.  

I don't think anything is really going to "happen" due to FA officially starting, but we'll see. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic