Jimmy G sucks

Flarb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@woolfolksunclesuncle desperately trying to hack into titansreport.com to create said post:  

FIFY

Let's make a bet then tough guy.   You show me one single post where I seriously posted that I really believed Jimmy G was going to be great.  You show me that and I will fly to Nashville an

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, rns90 said:

He spent months in a wheelchair and then on crutches before he finally could walk on his own last fall. In recent months he has started throwing at the Redskins’ practice facility in the hope of coming back next season, though he still walks with a limp.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/02/01/alex-smith-fully-details-his-leg-injury-first-time-says-he-is-lucky-be-alive/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/ron-rivera-envisions-quarterback-competition-212845511.html

7 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Ok, well I read all 20 pages.  I don't see anything where @oldschool claimed Jimmy G would be a great QB.  @OILERMAN was a bit on Jimmy G's jock when the 49ers gave him a big contract and then he later admitted Jimmy G sucks and he was wrong about Watson.

24 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Ok, well I read all 20 pages.  I don't see anything where @oldschool claimed Jimmy G would be a great QB.  @OILERMAN was a bit on Jimmy G's jock when the 49ers gave him a big contract and then he later admitted Jimmy G sucks and he was wrong about Watson.

More stupidity from the experts.

40 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I'm not sure "poor game manager" is the right description.  I would tend to lean more towards a guy who just doesn't have the arm.

He has an arm. A bad arm. I don’t believe his deficiencies can be overcome. JMO. 

After the Vikes game you could see Shanahan was terrified of Jimmy G costing the 9ers games. The end of the half in the SB showed you Shanahan was scared of letting Jimmy G throw. 

Jimmy G's ball placement has really went down, maybe the ACL I don't know. 

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

After the Vikes game you could see Shanahan was terrified of Jimmy G costing the 9ers games. The end of the half in the SB showed you Shanahan was scared of letting Jimmy G throw. 

Jimmy G's ball placement has really went down, maybe the ACL I don't know. 

I thoght he was overperforming in that regard early in his career. His ball placement wasn't all that in college. Doesn't have the zip on his throws

Shanahans biggest mistake was throwing on 2nd and 5 up 10 and 4. They were killing the Chiefs on end arounds and runs to the boundary and should've just kept running the ball. They didn't trust him at the end of the half but then put the ball in his hands in those situations. The potential game winning drive was absolutely terrible

7 hours ago, Righteous said:

Show me once that was wrong.  Oh, you cannot find one instance but you must protect your click.  The true test of ignorance is name calling.  It seems you are good at that.  

If you don’t want people calling you a whiny bitch, then don’t act like one. And as I recall, you have some of the more emotionally-driven posts on the board. Those are typically inaccurate. You want to go on this little white knight journey, thinking everyone who disagrees and calls you names is just being a bully and isn’t wanting to engage in actual football conversation.. but the truth is, a lot of people just disagree with your takes and you take the heat for it. Plenty of others disagree with me, but I don’t give a shit. 

At the end of the day, we are a bunch of random Titans fans with varying degrees of knowledge. This is thunder dome. You’ve been around long enough to see it. I don’t know why you’re getting all pissy and butt hurt. 

On Golic and Wingo this morning they mentioned there was rumblings during SB Week in Miami that the 49ers would at least consider moving on from Jimmy G this offseason, not really much of a cap hit if they cut him, maybe they could trade him back to the Patriots and sign Brady who was a 49ers fan growing up.