How do the Titans reach Super Bowl LV?

Jonboy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll simplify it   The Titans need to improve the defense. They need another pass rusher so they can pressure the QB with only 4 people on passing downs.    They need Simmons to be

With today being Super Bowl Sunday, I must admit I'm a little reminiscent of "what might've been." I haven't posted all that much since the loss because, frankly, that one took a while to get over. I

Dean Pees said at his final press conference: "He (Vrabel) won't say it, but I will: We had some guys that were really banged up and really were battling through some things."   The team was

20 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Are you concerned with the OL and Tannehill's sacks?

Aside from Davis improving and Lewan not missing 5 games not much else to improve. I think Tanny just has a flaw holding the ball too long at times. It's not the worst flaw you can have 

I didnt read all this thread yet but in my opinion we have to win the divison and have a good enough record for a bye. 

We have to get to Watson, that should be the number 1 priority after resigning our own guys. He escapes too many would be sacks and finds Hopkins deep too many times. I think we are missing an OLb for that but probably our scheme doesnt blitz enough too also. 

Second we have to continue to score points and be able to score at anytime like the chiefs. We do need more speed at WR/backup rb for that to happen. I love the playaction players we have in Brown and Humphries moves the chains but we can use a Fuller or Hill to take this offense to elite level. 

I think we should do those two things this offseason. Thats gonna be a hurdle because of Conklin. If hes gone Right tackle jumps to the top.

33 minutes ago, Somedude said:

This team will be the 2017 jags and collapse the next year.

That jags team collapse wasn’t all about what happened on the field though. We do have to prove we’re not the jags or the 2015 cardinals a team that was good only for a short stretch and now nowhere close to contention.

45 minutes ago, Somedude said:

This team will be the 2017 jags and collapse the next year.

That jags team fell apart just like that eagles super team did. They stuck a shit ton of selfish big name divas in the same locker room and it worked till they hit any turbulence and they crashed.

We are not the same at all. This team is mostly young unknown guys and a few big names who all seem like team players. We are built for continuity. We could fail to do anything next year but I doubt it.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:08 PM, socaltitan said:

We have to play our division better

Easier said than done.  The home losses to the Colts and Texans knocked us out of a home playoff game which would have been huge. The Titans, Texans and Colts all beat KC last season and accounted for 3 of the 4 Chiefs losses during the regular season. We're in a tough division.

22 hours ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

Yet, the Chiefs are the next Patriots. We are god tier right now. I'll always post here when you guys go 3-13. ?????????

The next team to cheat their way to "success" Why would you want them to cheat?  Who is "we"?  the fuck did you do? Nothing. What a pathetic sad cunt who tries to take credit for something it had nothing to do with.

8 minutes ago, Somedude said:

The next team to cheat their way to "success" Why would you want them to cheat?  Who is "we"?  the fuck did you do? Nothing. What a pathetic sad cunt who tries to take credit for something it had nothing to do with.

Hey Touched The Tard, how’s the ladies treating you today?