Super Bowl LIV  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/2020 at 11:30 PM

I don't care who wins.  For the second straight year, I am not watching.

But I know very little about the 49ers.  Is Jimmy G really that good?  These random RBs seem to be doing well, Kittle is great.  How's their o-line?  Their d-line is stacked with high picks, but idk about their back seven.  This team just seems very random.

Aside from my team, I have a few that I somewhat favor.  KC has been one of them for a while.  I'm pissed we're not in it, but I don't need to see Chief blood spilt, it won't help.  I really don't care who wins this one.

I’m going to barely watch if at all.  I have no interest in who wins and loses and the Titans getting as close as they did makes it nearly impossible to watch.

5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I’m going to barely watch if at all.  I have no interest in who wins and loses and the Titans getting as close as they did makes it nearly impossible to watch.

Yup. Getting that close as made me tune out the NFL since the loss. I threw $80 on KC just to intrigue me.

Just now, TheBukafax said:

Yup. Getting that close as made me tune out the NFL since the loss. I threw $80 on KC just to intrigue me.

I’ve listened to zero coverage.  The season ended for me that day.  It’ll be done by Wednesday when the sports world focuses on something else.

12 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The Titans loss hurt.  But my interest in the game doesn't really factor in it.  Last year's Rams-Pats was far more difficult for me to get in.  I guess the only time I've felt like my interest in the SuperBowl/playoffs plummet to zero was after the Ravens loss in 2000.  I don't think I watched much after that.

I'll say the 49ers are the better team with a dominant defense but if any QB can undo that it's Mahomes. I also don't trust Jimmy G. 

I bet the 9ers throw the hell out of the ball on conflicted downs and if the 9ers win Jimmy G will have a big day and win MVP

I don’t care either way but I’m gonna watch it. Just hope it’s a good game. I do hate all the hoopla, music, etc. It actually makes me a little sick so I’ll mostly skip it. 

15 minutes ago, Bink said:

Chiefs all the way. 

Just because fuck kyle. If you don't have a reason, there's a good one right there. 

"I'm a little Niner, short and stout

Here is my fandom, here is my clout

When I get all pissed off and I pout

Bend me over and turn me out"

ff_2175358_full.jpg&w=900

Edited by NashvilleNinja