Super Bowl Sunday Thread

Jonboy

Super Bowl LIV  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/2020 at 11:30 PM

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I was a 9er fan I’d blame the loss on the female offensive assistant.  

If they make it does he back his truck up?

I'm glad Reid finally gets his ring. Hes a great coach many fans dont appreciate.

Posted Images

I'm proably off base on this (and I haven't read through the thread) but I thought they should have burned more clock after they got the INT in the red zone from Moore.  It was clear their defense was gassed at that point.

4 minutes ago, abenjami said:

One of the most memorable parts of this game to me was Andy Reid's timeout towards the end of the first half.  Terrible clock management that won't be talked about because of the end result.

Gotta be honest.  Both coaches fucked up that drive.  Shanahan for not using his timeouts until late and Reid for his TO.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Gotta be honest.  Both coaches fucked up that drive.  Shanahan for not using his timeouts until late and Reid for his TO.

I thought Shanny's made a lot more sense because they were getting the ball to start 3Q.

Just now, abenjami said:

I thought Shanny's made a lot more sense because they were getting the ball to start 3Q.

But isn't the point of deferring the coin toss to get the extra possesion (aka double dip) when the situation warrants it?  

Just now, rns90 said:

But isn't the point of deferring the coin toss to get the extra possesion (aka double dip) when the situation warrants it?  

Sure, but given the game flow at that point, did the situation really warrant it?

If I was him, at that point I would be happy to be going into the locker room tied and getting the ball.

I think his strategy was to take one shot deep to get into FG range and try to double dip a 3 point lead.  If that didn't work, tied at half time and getting the ball.

Last thing he wanted was for his offense to go 3 and out and give it back to Mahomes with time left.

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

Sure, but given the game flow at that point, did the situation really warrant it?

If I was him, at that point I would be happy to be going into the locker room tied and getting the ball.

I think his strategy was to take one shot deep to get into FG range and try to double dip a 3 point lead.  If that didn't work, tied at half time and getting the ball.

Last thing he wanted was for his offense to go 3 and out and give it back to Mahomes with time left.

I think they could have managed it better.  They let too much time go off the clock.

2 hours ago, Mercalius said:

If I was a 9er fan I’d blame the loss on the female offensive assistant.  

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

You cant even have angry sex with her for payback. 

I just looked her up because I didn't realize this was reality now, although considering the 49ers are in San Fran I'm not really that surprised.

I'm sorry, but that's a dude. That's a grown ass Dexter Morgan-meets-Sean Peyton-ish lookin dick with breasticles.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
  • Jonboy pinned, and unpinned this topic