Pats Willing To Pay Brady $30 Million

Jonboy

3 hours ago, BudAdams said:

You have zero credibility on the subject  As others have accurately pointed out so you probably should stay silent on QB evaluations.  

I didn't do this for the credibility. I did it all for the nookie. So you can take that cookie and stick it up your YEAH!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So let me get this straight?   You had your head up Mariota's ass all the way up until the scrub was benched and defended him every chance.    But after RT led the league in passer

Do all the “we can’t overpay Tanny!” folks really want to pay Brady $30 million?    

The assassination of Tannehill has always been rooted in preconceived bias and/or secret Mariota love.  Nothing more nothing less  

15 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I didn't do this for the credibility. I did it all for the nookie. So you can take that cookie and stick it up your YEAH!

Lol.  You made a complete asshat of yourself on the subject.  Stick to gifs and music posts.  Leave football to people who actually understand it......

25 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

You have to have a better examples of that? 

Steve Young started 19 games before being traded than sat behind a legend for years before taking over.

Rich Gannon had 3 good years for Oakland out of a 17 year career. Doesn't he have a record for most interceptions in a single Superbowl or something BTW?

Did you want to add Brett Farve to you list of Quarterbacks? Since we're just throwing out random QB names that switch teams.

Wrong.  Both guys failed in situations that were not on them but rather the situation.

Likewise what happened with Tannehill in Miami doesn’t matter with the situation in Tennessee.  He’s clearly the best option the team has no matter the number of asinine arguments you try to unsuccessfully  make 

4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Wrong.  Both guys failed in situations that were not on them but rather the situation.

Likewise what happened with Tannehill in Miami doesn’t matter with the situation in Tennessee.  He’s clearly the best option the team has no matter the number of asinine arguments you try to unsuccessfully  make 

I would buy your argument more if you used someone like Fran Tarkenton as your example. 

Your just throwing shit at the fan rambling off QBs that switch teams. 

Edited by Tomachek

15 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

I would buy your argument more if you used someone like Fran Tarkenton as your example. 

no you wouldn’t.  I put forth two examples where your premise is wrong.

I guarantee the Titans are going to value what he did in 2019 more than what he did in Miami with different coaches, schemes, and players 

Just now, BudAdams said:

no you wouldn’t.  I put forth two examples where your premise is wrong.

I guarantee the Titans are going to value what he did in 2019 more than what he did in Miami with different coaches, schemes, and players 

Your logic:

Some team is gonna sign Marcus Mariota to be their starters because you know the situation wasn't right for him so will just ignore his 5 years in Tennessee.

See how stupid it looks now?

The same red flags that were there in Miami carried over to here in Tennessee. We just had the better team to mask it. 

It's the same BS defense argument for Tannehill. The Miami teams sucked his entire career there, so everything there was a mirage. Now that he has the right coaches, playmakers, and defense watch out this is the real Tannehill!

I'd rather pay a premium next year to make him PROVE he turned the corner, than pay a massive contract on a fluke season.

The question that Joe Burrow will hear most in the next 3 months is “why didn’t you do this last year?”  And that’s just one year from a developing QB.  Only stupid posters don’t think Tannehill’s first six years will not factor in any descision to sign him.  This is a billion dollar business and every bad decision costs millions.  

Edited by Righteous

44 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Your logic:

Some team is gonna sign Marcus Mariota to be their starters because you know the situation wasn't right for him so will just ignore his 5 years in Tennessee.

See how stupid it looks now?

The same red flags that were there in Miami carried over to here in Tennessee. We just had the better team to mask it. 

Wrong but keep on being an idiot