ESPN Update from Super Bowl Week in Miami on the status of Tannehill Negotiations

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the love of God stop responding to this non sense

I think it’s funny still don’t understand the basic concepts of NFL contracts.  Or they think any other qb can come in and replicate Tannehill’s success.  Bridgewater has always been Mr. Checkdown who

Assuming anyone can play QB in this offense is stupid. Did you guys not watch the games? Tannehill had absurd accuracy all year. Let's not pretend like the WRs were running wide open all year. @abc233

9 hours ago, JT2000 said:

You make a good point about the offense not being designed to take advantage of some of the things RT does that MM doesn't.  

I am taking nothing away from Mahomes but did you see how many times his targets were wide open or at least has significant space to catch and run? Imagine what it would be like if more of RT's throws weren't of the "tight window" variety...

I agree with you that there's something to build on if we can get a little more team speed.

yeah  but Mahomes creates that time.  He's mobile...great in the pocket...strong and hard to bring down and he can throw the ball from just about any platform or even if he's just not on a platform at all...he levitates and throw dimes.

1 hour ago, bizzyeddie said:

yeah  but Mahomes creates that time.  He's mobile...great in the pocket...strong and hard to bring down and he can throw the ball from just about any platform or even if he's just not on a platform at all...he levitates and throw dimes.

I'm not just talking about the scrambles to buy time, I'm talking about the routine throws. KC's receivers have more space than ours.