Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Glazer: Chargers Moving On from Rivers

Recommended Posts

Just now, Soxcat said:

 

Why the hell would the Chargers do that? 

They said Brady would only leave the Pats if there was a team that was loaded with talent. Besides us, the Chargers were on the short list. The Colts are still looking for a vet. They came out and said that's why they gave Brissett such a short contract. I can't think of any place else Rivers would go. Hopefully not here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care if Brady has the Chargers on his short list or not.  At this stage of his career you don't dump Rivers to go with him.

It is like going to the retirements home and dropping off grandpa and taking home another even older guy.

 

Not sure I don't just sign someone like Keenum and draft a QB.  And no way Winston is worth the $26 mil spotrac has him down for.

I bet the Chargers win as many games with Keenum as they did with Rivers and I don't touch Brady with a 10 foot pole.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I don't care if Brady has the Chargers on his short list or not.  At this stage of his career you don't dump Rivers to go with him.

It is like going to the retirements home and dropping off grandpa and taking home another even older guy.

 

Not sure I don't just sign someone like Keenum and draft a QB.  And no way Winston is worth the $26 mil spotrac has him down for.

I bet the Chargers win as many games with Keenum as they did with Rivers and I don't touch Brady with a 10 foot pole.

 

 

 

They have already dumped Rivers. They wouldn't do that unless they had someone in mind. Brady has sold his house in NE. I assume he's going somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chargers are in a position to draft a top 3 QB. Trade up for Tua, stay put for Herbert or Jordan Love. 

 

They are going young. Of all the vet options, I feel like Brady would demand that pick be used to help the roster. I feel like he's ultimately going back to New England. Rivers to the Colts makes sense, and Tampa Bay might be an option there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, Number9 said:

Sign him so he can be close to his family.

 

That's irrelevant. He could sign to play for a team in Yakutsk and he'd still be close to his family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

 

That's irrelevant. He could sign to play for a team in Yakutsk and he'd still be close to his family.

Irrelevant?  Wouldn't you want to play great where you could drive home after games and brag about it to your family?  The Titans owe him that opportunity.  Plus, everybody from his hometown instantly become Titans fans.

Edited by Number9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Irrelevant?  Wouldn't you want to play great where you could drive home after games and brag about it to your family?  The Titans owe him that opportunity.  Plus, everybody from his hometown instantly become Titans fans.

 

 

come on wtf GIF

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

 

 

come on wtf GIF

 

I'm glad you finally got the joke.

Sign him so he can be close to his family.  LMAO!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Number9 said:

I'm glad you finally got the joke.

Sign him so he can be close to his family.  LMAO!!

 

I don't think I got the joke. I don't get much of anything these days it seems...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...