Kobe Bryant reported dead.

XAEA12

44 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Make excuses for what? I corrected you. You doubled down and omitted the part I was referring to. 

You're judging a grieving widow and mother because you didn't like the exact way she worded her statement. Lmao. 

You have clearly noted that her informing ppl of how they could help bothers you because she got money. ???? you sound like a complete bitch. 

Lol no but I'm not surprised you don't comprehend. 

Have you donated yet?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will never set foot on a helicopter.

I was out in the yard and my wife came out and said Kobe Bryant is dead...... I cracked up laughing and she went back inside

Supposedly his four kids were on board too.   Hold my beer Todd Heap

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

As I said, you have no clue what she has or haven't done for them. Like usual assume what you want so you can say what you really want. 

I haven't assumed anything. All I said was I think what she said is funny. I also think it looks tacky. 

It's certainly possible she has done something for them and/or her statement was just poorly worded.

It's too bad there wasn't a black box in that helicopter though. It would be interesting to hear what really happened and whose decision it was to keep flying. 

39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You did assume or else you wouldn't be judging. But here we are. Just assume it was either the pilots or Kobes like everyone else who think it matters....

I don't want to assume. Hence the reason I think it would be interesting to know what actually happened (i.e. instead of assuming). 

You're incredibly dense this week. This Kobe thing really fucked you up didn't it?

On 1/31/2020 at 10:30 AM, abenjami said:

This is laughable.  We're talking about a fund for a few families who lost family members in a tragic accident, not something that politically affects a large portion of society.

I couldn't care less if people donate or not.  Did you know the baseball coach who died earns almost $200k per year from his coaching job?

Have you made a donation to the fund?

The woman lost her 13 year old and her husband of 20 years. It's okay if something came off strange. Personally I think she was just saying we've set up a foundation for those who want to contribute. You are overreacting badly and it's not a good look.

26 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The woman lost her 13 year old and her husband of 20 years. It's okay if something came off strange. Personally I think she was just saying we've set up a foundation for those who want to contribute.

I agree this is certainly a very reasonable possibility.  And obviously if this is what she actually meant, then I can't laugh at what I thought she was saying.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Why is Shaqs rich ass donating all the proceeds from his SB party to the families when he's filthy rich? What a dumb fuck. Why doesn't he just give them some himself?????

That must piss you off too. 

No you idiot.  The exact opposite.  This is exactly what the millionaires close to Kobe should be doing instead of asking the public to donate.

Props to Shaq.  He's a great guy.  Always has been.  It's easy to see why lots of people liked Shaq a hell of a lot more than Kobe.

11 hours ago, abenjami said:

Like I said, I think it's hilarious and I don't give a shit if people donate or not.  It's just funny to me that someone worth $600 million asked for donations in the way she did.

I’m no genius...but generally when  foundations like this are made ain’t there cash added to the pot from the get go by the founders... maybe she just wasn’t trying to toot her own horn in this time