Virus in China

El Guapo

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump substantially cut the funding and personnel responsible for pandemic disease control.  It's documented up thread.  No amount of political bluster changes that.

It's hilarious watching Trump obsess over the market, something that he had nothing to do with anyway

President Trump just said we are okay in the US against the virus.   A photojournalist took a picture of the report Trump was reading:    

Posted Images

I tricked a Trump supporter today.  He picked up some Corona beer and put it into his grocery cart.  I started coughing real loud to get his attention, then between coughs, I said "Corona beer bad idea - how do you think people are getting the coronavirus cough, cough, cough."  He said, "oh my I was not thinking right" and turned to go put the beer back. 

Edited by 9 Nines

19 hours ago, patsplat said:

Here's a thought experiment.  Lets say 75% of the population gets the illness with a 2% mortality.

In my engineering department of 65 engineers that would mean 50 colleagues get sick and 1 will die.

There's no way anyone is ready for this "flu" season.

Don't forget the 10's of friends and relatives of those 65 people that likely die in that scenario. It's a big fucking deal...

I don’t really understand why this should be on Trump at all. Where in the constitution does it say the federal government should be handling medicine? Clearly this is a states rights issue and the response to the Coronavirus should be left up to the 50 individual states and territories...

/s

27 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Trump just gave a complete WTF?!? of a press conference in a very serious time.

I think he is going to make Bush's response to Katrina look like the fucking Marshall Plan...

His face was painted orange way more than normal 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

His face was painted orange way more than normal 

I noticed that also. Why do his supporters think he is a manly man.  The guy literally paints his face with a chemical, the same pigment in a carrot - seriously, that dyes the outer dead layer of skin an orangish color that is close to the color of the Umpa Lumpas  in Willie Wonka.  

Manly man???  Trump supporters are dumb as dirt.                         P.S. the hair styles are a toss up

544300050f872.preview-620.jpg?crop=617,3

48rk0b04yh541.jpg

Edited by 9 Nines