This is not the first time I have seen Matt Miller mention Anae as a good fit for the Titans to go opposite Landry.

Bradlee Anae dominated Saturday just like he did all season as Utah’s primary edge-rusher. The South team's offensive line couldn't stop Anae’s power, hand use and speed. He came into the week as a Round 2-3 player but moved up the board with continued good play.

Franchises that want a bigger edge-rusher to pair with speed on the outside will have to take a look at the 6'3", 265-pounder's profile. Anae is perfect for a team like the Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens or San Francisco 49ers who want power to pair with speed

With back-to-back-to-back pressures and two sacks during one stretch in the game, Anae simply took over and couldn’t be stopped. He could be a top-50 player in this year’s draft.

5 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Zero reports of any meeting, JRob doing a good job on hiding who we are meeting with.

Been a while but doesnt the losing team in the conference championship games coach each team? Are we not coaching one? I haven't paid attention. If we are, we've met with just about everyone lol

5 minutes ago, reo said:

Been a while but doesnt the losing team in the conference championship games coach each team? Are we not coaching one? I haven't paid attention. If we are, we've met with just about everyone lol

No at the Senior Bowl its usually the teams with the worst record unless there is a coaching change at one of those teams.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No at the Senior Bowl its usually the teams with the worst record unless there is a coaching change at one of those teams.

Cool. No clue what I was thinking then. :)

7 hours ago, Guts said:

Round 1: OT

Round 2: Edge

Round 3: DB

Theirs a few options for slot corners in free agency. Theirs hardly any offensive tackles worth signing.

Sounds like a good first day and start to the second day to me. I think Conklin is gone.

Edited by Aramis

3 hours ago, reo said:

Cool. No clue what I was thinking then. :)

Pro bowl did that previously before the revamp, I think.

9 hours ago, headhunter said:

He caught on to us

The whole nfl knows this forum is the end all be all of info. If it is saif here it muat be true. So good job for jrob keeping it hidden.

Keep an eye on Ben Bartch as a day two OT prospect. He's the perfect fit for a zone team. Division III prospect who proved he belongs in the NFL after a strong week of practice.

Edited by Guts

If they don't bring Conklin back then it becomes a massive need and hampers their ability to use resources to otherwise improve. 

1 hour ago, Guts said:

I guess it's time to start the hype train?

He lined up about 5 yards outside. A RB would have stopped him, or an inside run. Some are easily impressed. That LT is as useless as Lewan.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

If they don't bring Conklin back then it becomes a massive need and hampers their ability to use resources to otherwise improve. 

Not sure that OT can wait past the 1st round.

10 minutes ago, ctm said:

Not sure that OT can wait past the 1st round.

Yea if they let Conklin go, that's why I'd keep him 

41 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea if they let Conklin go, that's why I'd keep him 

Assuming RT and Henry get signed/tagged the issue becomes that there are then 4 major needs (OT, CB, OLB, backup RB) and no 4th round pick.  At least one of those needs to get solved in free agency.  From a cost only perspective, backup RB is by far the cheapest.