Senior Bowl Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No at the Senior Bowl its usually the teams with the worst record unless there is a coaching change at one of those teams.

Cool. No clue what I was thinking then. :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are they any injured top players at their position coming out this year?

The road to the NFL Draft in Vegas really ramps up today with the start of Senior Bowl week, disappointing how many players have pulled out of the Senior Bowl via injuries over recent weeks.  

In a Vrabel/Smith offense I would hate to use a first rounder on a WR, we can't find enough targets for the weapons we have now let alone bringing in another premium pick, saying that I wouldn't be su

7 hours ago, Guts said:

Round 1: OT

Round 2: Edge

Round 3: DB

Theirs a few options for slot corners in free agency. Theirs hardly any offensive tackles worth signing.

Sounds like a good first day and start to the second day to me. I think Conklin is gone.

Edited by Aramis

Keep an eye on Ben Bartch as a day two OT prospect. He's the perfect fit for a zone team. Division III prospect who proved he belongs in the NFL after a strong week of practice.

Edited by Guts

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

If they don't bring Conklin back then it becomes a massive need and hampers their ability to use resources to otherwise improve. 

Not sure that OT can wait past the 1st round.

41 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea if they let Conklin go, that's why I'd keep him 

Assuming RT and Henry get signed/tagged the issue becomes that there are then 4 major needs (OT, CB, OLB, backup RB) and no 4th round pick.  At least one of those needs to get solved in free agency.  From a cost only perspective, backup RB is by far the cheapest.

13 minutes ago, ctm said:

Assuming RT and Henry get signed/tagged the issue becomes that there are then 4 major needs (OT, CB, OLB, backup RB) and no 4th round pick.  At least one of those needs to get solved in free agency.  From a cost only perspective, backup RB is by far the cheapest.

I’ve got my eye on Lamar Miller, Jalen Richard, DeAndre Washington as RB options in FA, preferably Miller.

The other two are about the same caliber as Lewis but far cheaper. 

52 minutes ago, tgo said:

I’ve got my eye on Lamar Miller, Jalen Richard, DeAndre Washington as RB options in FA, preferably Miller.

The other two are about the same caliber as Lewis but far cheaper. 

Richard is one I was thinking. Would be a nice complement to Henry. 

Chris Thompson is another, but he’s hurt all the time. 

12 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Idk and idc who it is, but I want the Titans to draft a fast receiver. And by fast I mean 4.3 in the 40. We're all stocked up on 4.4 and above guys. I want our own Terry McLaurin.

Who's good like that coming out this year?

Quick Google-fu results brings up Henry Ruggs III. Highlights look promising and his pro comparison by the writer was Tyreek Hill.

Anyone familiar with Ruggs think he'd be a good pick, think we'd have a shot at him, and think the Hill comparison is accurate?

Edited by NashvilleNinja

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Quick Google-fu results brings up Henry Ruggs III. Highlights look promising and his pro comparison by the writer was Tyreek Hill.

Anyone familiar with Ruggs think he'd be a good pick, think we'd have a shot at him, and think the Hill comparison is accurate?

All the mocks ive seen have him going anywhere from 15-25, so I guess it’s possible.