9 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Only place RT has is TN.......and you never bid against yourself.  Let him walk and see what he can get on the open market.  TN needs to go after other options at QB and use RT as their fall back.  You sign Henry and any QB would love to come here.  I think Logan Ryan is more important that RT.  Bringing back Conklin is more wise than RT.  RT makes sense only at TN number and not the market value of the tag.   

You remember how we looked without RT? We went 2-4 and looked like hot garbage. Who are these franchise QBs that are wanting to sign here? Theres not any. Tannehill and Henry are thr perfect pair. Dont be stupid

4 hours ago, charleytolar said:

I'm hesitant about that because we have so many deficits on the roster still. It would really depend on if we can fill those holes in FA, then you consider it. However, my disposition in general is full volume drafting because it is such a crap-shoot. More darts mean more "bullseyes."

My bad.  I was kidding with you because of how bad you hate trading picks.

Not worried in the least. He literally started with a plane crash that killed the entire team in 2015 except for a few players that didn't take the flight. 

He can do it again, but he won't have to. Players want to be here. 

55 minutes ago, Number9 said:

My bad.  I was kidding with you because of how bad you hate trading picks.

Well, I suspected as much, but without emojis it can be hard to tell.  Did you notice my answer: no automatic rejection of the idea!

Trading 4th and 6th picks is not as painful as 2nds and 3rds like we did for Conklin. IIRC, the year we drafted Conklin is the year that Mitchell Schwartz moved from Cleveland to KC in free agency.

Double shame we didn't sign him. I don't remember if we actually pursued him, but here he is playing in the Super Bowl... and we could have kept our now-lost 2nd and 3rd round picks.

7 hours ago, headhunter said:

You remember how we looked without RT? We went 2-4 and looked like hot garbage. Who are these franchise QBs that are wanting to sign here? Theres not any. Tannehill and Henry are thr perfect pair. Dont be stupid

You forget how hard that is for Bongo. 

I was coming here to post “do the exact opposite of what Bongo says”

I don't know who would be the bigger fool:

the one who pays Dak Prescott an estimated $33M/year or the one who pays Tannehill $30.5M/year? There has to be a better option out there.

14 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

Only place RT has is TN.......and you never bid against yourself.  Let him walk and see what he can get on the open market.  TN needs to go after other options at QB and use RT as their fall back.  You sign Henry and any QB would love to come here.  I think Logan Ryan is more important that RT.  Bringing back Conklin is more wise than RT.  RT makes sense only at TN number and not the market value of the tag.   

Totally agree. Instead of spending $30M/year on Tannehill the team can keep both Logan Ryan and Conklin for about the same amount of money. :popcorn:

Edited by Oiler FANatic

12 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I don't know who would be the bigger fool:

the one who pays Dak Prescott an estimated $33M/year or the one who pays Tannehill $30.5M/year? There has to be a better option out there.

Alright, smart guy:  who do you roll with instead of Tannehill?  Please.. bestow this abounding knowledge with us.

15 hours ago, kyle021 said:

Cut the shit. You, @scine09, and anyone else. Literally fuck off. Block me. 

I made a humorous post after a Fucking 2-4 start and y’all reacted like little bitches. 

let me put something into perspective for you. 

I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday every Fucking week and drive 288 miles back to my place after my shift every Saturday to watch the game with my father. 

I didn’t miss a single snap. Do not question my commitment as a fan to this team you fucking twat. 

I made a post to ruffle feathers and break up the stupid Mariota talk. 

Gtfo over it and find something else to bitch about. 

I’m going absolutely no fucking where. 

Hey, in an effort to bury the hatchet I gotcha a present...

DynamicImageHandler_4b8bd562-bdec-4e33-b

I bought it off this chick who said she wanted to meet ya. Don't disappoint her with all this damn "I'm a Titans fan, you fucking twat" talk, bruh. Now's no time to be proud.

5a9a353a354ada290bc8970de0996988.jpg

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Hey, in an effort to bury the hatchet I gotcha a present...

DynamicImageHandler_4b8bd562-bdec-4e33-b

I bought it off this chick who said she wanted to meet ya. Don't disappoint her with all this damn "I'm a Titans fan, you fucking twat" talk, bruh. Now's no time to be proud.

5a9a353a354ada290bc8970de0996988.jpg

Meh. She’s alright. I’ve banged better looking women. 

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Alright, smart guy:  who do you roll with instead of Tannehill?  Please.. bestow this abounding knowledge with us.

I would offer Cincy Tannehill, and Conklin, and 4 first rounders And a third next year and the following year plus a future 2nd rounder for the #1 pick to get Burrow. That is how insanely good Joe Burrow is. 

that would entail we would have to tag both players and ship them to Cincy and cough up pick 29 and the next three years first rounders. 

Then, we could resign Henry and Ryan and in FA we could make a splash for some pass rushers. 

laugh all you want. 

We would be Fucking set. 

hell. I would even throw Corey Davis in there as well. 

16 hours ago, kyle021 said:

Cut the shit. You, @scine09, and anyone else. Literally fuck off. Block me. 

I made a humorous post after a Fucking 2-4 start and y’all reacted like little bitches. 

let me put something into perspective for you. 

I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday every Fucking week and drive 288 miles back to my place after my shift every Saturday to watch the game with my father. 

I didn’t miss a single snap. Do not question my commitment as a fan to this team you fucking twat. 

I made a post to ruffle feathers and break up the stupid Mariota talk. 

Gtfo over it and find something else to bitch about. 

I’m going absolutely no fucking where. 

Keep acting like a bitch about it and you never have a shot, especially with what happened last Sunday. Quit the bitching and accept it. 

16 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

I would offer Cincy Tannehill, and Conklin, and 4 first rounders And a third next year and the following year plus a future 2nd rounder for the #1 pick to get Burrow. That is how insanely good Joe Burrow is. 

that would entail we would have to tag both players and ship them to Cincy and cough up pick 29 and the next three years first rounders. 

Then, we could resign Henry and Ryan and in FA we could make a splash for some pass rushers. 

laugh all you want. 

We would be Fucking set. 

Tannehill and Conklin are FA.  This makes no sense and isn't very realistic.

3 hours ago, kyle021 said:

laugh all you want. 

We would be Fucking set. 

This gave me a good laugh this morning.

3 hours ago, rns90 said:

Tannehill and Conklin are FA.  This makes no sense and isn't very realistic.

It’s so unrealistic it’s hilarious 

Edited by kyle021