This Offseason is crucial for JRob

BudsOilers

36 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Kyle049, you have waaaaay too much to say about this team.

Cut the shit. You, @scine09, and anyone else. Literally fuck off. Block me. 

I made a humorous post after a Fucking 2-4 start and y’all reacted like little bitches. 

let me put something into perspective for you. 

I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday every Fucking week and drive 288 miles back to my place after my shift every Saturday to watch the game with my father. 

I didn’t miss a single snap. Do not question my commitment as a fan to this team you fucking twat. 

I made a post to ruffle feathers and break up the stupid Mariota talk. 

Gtfo over it and find something else to bitch about. 

I’m going absolutely no fucking where. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair or not, JRob's rebuilding project has been in the easy button phase.  He inherited a pretty awful roster aside from a handful of guys, had tons of cap space and draft picks, and literally was in

David Long was drafted in April 2019.  Taylor was traded at the end of training camp (2019).

of course it’s full of bad ideas and unrealistic scenarios

3 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

I made a humorous post after a Fucking 2-4 start and y’all reacted like little bitches. 

I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday every Fucking week and drive 288 miles back to my place after my shift every Saturday to watch the game with my father. 

I didn’t miss a single snap. Do not question my commitment as a fan to this team you fucking twat. 

Get the sand out and own your emo shit. 

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Corners cant run with good WRs for more than a few seconds consistently due to the rules that favor the passing game. You are looking at this all wrong. You need good corners which the Titans have in Jackson and Butler but you need a 4 man pass rush to protect them or it doesnt matter.

You need CB’s on this roster.  Even if LR is re-signed, at least 2 additional CB’s will be added to the roster.  You are tripping.

8 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

It wasn't after a 2-4 start.  It was after the Titans had won 2 of 3 and lost a road game against a team they were expected to lose to.  

And the post did not seem humorous at all.  It seemed legit.  It's almost like you changed your mind after they beat KC the following week.

11 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

Dude you shouldn't be this upset. You have a superbowl to look forward to!

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Corners cant run with good WRs for more than a few seconds consistently due to the rules that favor the passing game. You are looking at this all wrong. You need good corners which the Titans have in Jackson and Butler but you need a 4 man pass rush to protect them or it doesnt matter.

I'm not completely sold on Butler.  Before his injury he allowed 3 touchdowns, 63.2% completion, and 460 yards in 9 games for a 91.3 passer rating.  The year before 7 touchdowns, 63.6% completion percentage, and 840 yards for a 101.4 passer rating.  He was almost benched in 2018 before a few good games saving him.  Adoree Jackson is obviously our best corner, and has made strides this year.  We will potentially be looking for a new slot corner, which is a starting position in the league.  So I would not rule out Corner early, depending how free agency goes.  Pass rush will definitely help, but we still need the corners to consistently cover their WR's.

6 minutes ago, Righteous said:

You need CB’s on this roster.  Even if LR is re-signed, at least 2 additional CB’s will be added to the roster.  You are tripping.

I didnt say they didnt need to add depth did I? Butler and Jackson are the starters. Ryan will be replaced and depth added.

7 minutes ago, Guts said:

I'm not completely sold on Butler.  Before his injury he allowed 3 touchdowns, 63.2% completion, and 460 yards in 9 games for a 91.3 passer rating.  The year before 7 touchdowns, 63.6% completion percentage, and 840 yards for a 101.4 passer rating.  He was almost benched in 2018 before a few good games saving him.  Adoree Jackson is obviously our best corner, and has made strides this year.  We will potentially be looking for a new slot corner, which is a starting position in the league.  So I would not rule out Corner early, depending how free agency goes.  Pass rush will definitely help, but we still need the corners to consistently cover their WR's.

They are pretty good numbers in this day and age, with a better pass rush, they would improve. The Titans desperately need a consistent outside edge rusher as well as Simmons to take strides in collapsing the pocket

57 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Highly unlikely they are spending another 1st on a CB with the investments in Jackson and Butler. To be honest there are very few lock down corners in the NFL. I can only think of three ( White, Gilmore, and Peterson). 

Plus CBs can be had anywhere in the draft it seems like. We have had success there in about every round. 

Edited by headhunter

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I didnt say they didnt need to add depth did I? Butler and Jackson are the starters. Ryan will be replaced and depth added.

No, we have depth now.  What we need is quality depth.   And as @Gutssaid, we need CB’s that can match up favorably with Houston and KC.  If you don’t think we need to add talent to the secondary to swing the matchups our way, you are kidding yourself.  CB is one of our top 3 needs.  In fact, do one of your trusted internet searches and see how many reporters would say that CB is not a top need on this team.  

The Titans lack quality depth at almost every position group other than safety, maybe ILB where they have 3 guys and OLB where they have depth but lack a starter. 

It's especially lacking at CB and the OL where they have only 5 guys and could lose 2 OTs.

I dont want to jinx us but i really feel comfortable with our offense. We'll probably need a right tackle though and that does make me nervous but I really like mostly what we have on that side of the ball. A #2 RB can be easily found and for cheap, we could also find a speed guy at WR later too in the draft. 

We still need speed at CB and some pass rush in the front seven.

From a scheme standpoint im disappointed we didnt rush Evans and Brown much it seemed to me. We gotta change that.

11 hours ago, Number9 said:

He's in a tough spot, but his great work so far got him here.  T&H is his biggest hurtle.  How much is Tannehill going to demand?  Is there going to be a crazy market for Tannehill?  I don't think so.  He should be able to get just about whatever terms he sees as fair.  Henry.  He could be a problem.  This playoff run has pushed him into record deal money.  All his agent has to do is stick in a tape of him running all over teams and he's getting paid.  JRob will again be in the same spot as the team was with Mariota.  Henry is the face of the franchise.  The Titans are still struggling to get Titans fans butts in the seats, so Henry is top priority.

After those two, he's going to be thin to sign everybody else he needs.

Only place RT has is TN.......and you never bid against yourself.  Let him walk and see what he can get on the open market.  TN needs to go after other options at QB and use RT as their fall back.  You sign Henry and any QB would love to come here.  I think Logan Ryan is more important that RT.  Bringing back Conklin is more wise than RT.  RT makes sense only at TN number and not the market value of the tag.   

40 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Totally agree.  Thre top CB and the fourth better be decent is mandatory in the NFL today.  Logan Ryan was the best slot CB in the league and that is why I'd resign him on a three year deal.