Brady to Titans Rumors

Mercalius

9 minutes ago, Righteous said:

This Board is freaking delusional.  In falling way off, Brady still passed for more TD’s and had better numbers than 6 out of the 7 years that Tannehill has played QB in the NFL.  The team was 12-4 and one win from clinching 2nd seed in the conference.  But of course, Tannehill is better.  Lol!!!

Wow, it's almost as if the game tape of a given season and the context as to where the players are in their careers matters. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Look at this brilliant thought I came up with.

We sign Washed Brady to a 2 year. This team does piss poor because Brady is dead. We draft Trevor Lawrence. Brady grooms TLaw. We are champions.

That’s a 100% better plan than signing Tannehill to an albatross contract!!!!

6 hours ago, Bink said:

Wow, it's almost as if the game tape of a given season and the context as to where the players are in their careers matters. 

I think the context is quite clear.  Perhaps last year was an anomaly for both players.

19 minutes ago, Jeff.Fisher said:

6 time champion tom brady, who will always be remembered as that creepy guy on the massage table kissing his kid on the lips...

Yes lets sign him!!

Unfortunately this is the Tannehill I remember.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2576201-dolphins-players-reportedly-told-to-take-it-easy-on-ryan-tannehill-in-practice.amp.html

Brady was a middle of the pack QB this year who didn’t elevate a terrible supporting cast like he usually did and struggled against the blitz. His arm hasn’t fallen off at all from what I’ve seen though. Remember his throw to Watson against the Titans? He has a plenty strong arm still. The titans shouldn’t look near his way though. Way too risky

Right now Tannehill is clearly a better QB than Tom Brady. He's already in the system and knows the offense. The gap between RT and Brady only grows larger each passing day. 

There is also an element of using the Brady rumors for bargaining power against Tannehill but Tannehill would be pursued like Cousins was if he hit the market so that wouldn't really work 

25 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Enjoy your practice squad trophy. Hahaha 

Sounds like the trade/backup role was good for him. Humbling 

Edited by Jeff.Fisher