Brady to Titans Rumors

Mercalius

6 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Big deal. They run the same plays every day. Easy to jump a route you have seen 50 times. They were trying to get the offense to get plays run correctly. That's why it's called PRACTICE and they wear red jerseys. Have you never played sports? 

You didn’t read culture problems, take it easy on him (mental midget), enjoy your practice squad check???  That’s the leader you want?  I guess he only performed badly in practice and that’s why Miami got rid of him for a low draft pick, in favor of Josh Rosen and Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Perhaps the front office didn’t know how PRACTICE works either?  The team that knows him best was willing to ship his ass out to change the culture but that’s the guy you want to ride with.  Ridiculous.   I know.  He’s Steve Young!  SMH!  

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Don't shake too hard or that pea brain may fall out. If you believe press rumours you're as dumb as I think you are. Stick to playing madden and let people that can think a bit deeper do the hard work. The Pats were an elite organization. Now they are running down. The Young reference was to show that some organizations are crap. Doesn't mean the player is, especially at the QB position. They showed Brady cussing out receivers this year because they can't learn where to run. Another reason he's probably going to move on.  But you want to grab an aging QB like him and not let Tanne develop into something. He's been here less than a year. But the Grass is always greener huh? You are a retard.

Response of someone with no response.  Move on internet gangster.  

Id take Brady and draft pic over Tannehill.  now if we could get Tannehill on a bridge type deal then great but he's gonna want more IMO.

I think that Brady has most defiantly got another year in him especially if he goes to a new team.

but all this hinges on is there a QB in the draft that the Titans like and they can get with their draft slot and/or pics for trade.

1 minute ago, bizzyeddie said:

Id take Brady and draft pic over Tannehill.  now if we could get Tannehill on a bridge type deal then great but he's gonna want more IMO.

I think that Brady has most defiantly got another year in him especially if he goes to a new team.

but all this hinges on is there a QB in the draft that the Titans like and they can get with their draft slot and/or pics for trade.

Have you not looked at the stats or watched him this year? He's done and he will continue to tumble off the cliff. Father time is undefeated.

Edited by oldschool

Just now, oldschool said:

Have you not looked at the stats or watched him this year? He's done and he will continue to tumble off the cliff. Father time is undefeated.

I want Brady and a QBOTF.  I'm not looking for Brady to lead the team for the next 5 years.  Brady ain't looking for some long term deal.  Hell he'll probably play year to year.

I just think this team has to be aggressive in getting it's next QB and I'm not comfortable with the idea that it's Tannehill.

If he will sign a team friendly deal that we can get out of in a couple years then sure...Tannehill all day!  but that ain't happening IMO.

As far as Brady being done, I don't buy it.  When I watched the playoff game I saw a frustrated QB who still had plenty of arm to make all the throws.  His timing was off with his receivers, which happens when basically everyone but one person is new and wouldn't start on most teams in the league.  This didn't seem like Peyton Manning in the playoffs in his last season.  If he comes back he's going to be as motivated as he's ever been to produce at a high level.  Whatever the Titans do I will get behind and think that they're doing it for a good reason.  

We saw Brett Favre have arguably his best season as a pro after being discarded from the Jets.  How old was he in that season in Minnesota?  He had to have been in his 40s by then.

Now of course there's risk involved.  There's risk involved in bringing Tannehill back as well.  If you bring in Brady you're getting him for 2-3 years max and then you're going to have to start over at QB.  It would mean that the Titans would have to draft someone relatively early, which takes them away from being able to improve the pedestrian pass rush.  It also means that they really have to win the SB when Brady is with the Titans for it to work.  But the team is in win now mode.  Is Super Bowl ready.  And what if Tannehill's season wasn't fools gold and he really can carry a team by his own?

It's so risky.  But to me there's actually just as much upside as there is downside on such a move.

4 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I want Brady and a QBOTF.  I'm not looking for Brady to lead the team for the next 5 years.  Brady ain't looking for some long term deal.  Hell he'll probably play year to year.

I just think this team has to be aggressive in getting it's next QB and I'm not comfortable with the idea that it's Tannehill.

If he will sign a team friendly deal that we can get out of in a couple years then sure...Tannehill all day!  but that ain't happening IMO.

That's kind of where I sit.  I liked what Tannehill brought to the team (he significantly exceeded any expectations I had for him) but I still have a nagging thought that he's Ryan Tannehill and will revert back to being Ryan Tannehill of Miami.

I'm not sure I'm ready for the team to commit to the guy for 4-5 years at this point.

13 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Except, this is Goodell’s NFL.  Like Manning, Bettis, Lewis, etc., Goodell will make sure he leaves with a title.  Hahaha.

11 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I would sign Brady for 2 years.  There are plenty of players available to fill the pass rush need (DE-Jones, Reed, Armstead/ Edge-Clowney, Fowler, Dupree, Judon).  I would take one from each category and go into the draft only needing to add a RT.  Good tackles will be available in the 2nd round.  If a player falls at QB (and maybe Tua will with the injury), we may be able to make a move.   We are really a few players away from a championship.

12 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That's kind of where I sit.  I liked what Tannehill brought to the team (he significantly exceeded any expectations I had for him) but I still have a nagging thought that he's Ryan Tannehill and will revert back to being Ryan Tannehill of Miami.

I'm not sure I'm ready for the team to commit to the guy for 4-5 years at this point.

The obvious answer is to franchise him and see if he can duplicate his success next season. If he does then you sign him to a 3-4 year contract. For some reason the Titans seem to have resigned themselves to signing him after one good season which is something I've never been a fan of. 

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

I would sign Brady for 2 years.  There are plenty of players available to fill the pass rush need (DE-Jones, Reed, Armstead/ Edge-Clowney, Fowler, Dupree, Judon).  I would take one from each category and go into the draft only needing to add a RT.  Good tackles will be available in the 2nd round.  If a player falls at QB (and maybe Tua will with the injury), we may be able to make a move.   We are really a few players away from a championship.

No they're not.  They could have easily won this year if things broke the right way.

Just now, oldschool said:

The obvious answer is to franchise him and see if he can duplicate his success next season. If he does then you sign him to a 3-4 year contract. For some reason the Titans seem to have resigned themselves to signing him after one good season which is something I've never been a fan of. 

Right.  But my point is that the Titans saw him on a daily basis in practice.  They know what he can and can't do.  If they think that Ryan Tannehill is not capable of carrying a team with his arm and needs a strong running game and play action to succeed then maybe they decide to move on.  They may feel that the AFC Championship game is as far as they reasonably can expect with him.  So they take a gamble on Brady while drafting someone for the future.  If it works out then great.  And if it doesn't you still have an excellent roster with a young QB who learned a season or two under Brady.