Brady to Titans Rumors

Mercalius

4 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I didn’t watch many Pats games this year but the ones I saw he looked off most of the time.  Didn’t he start the season ok then fade pretty badly past the midpoint of the season?

Yeah. He had 5 100 passer rating games in the first 6 weeks then fell off the map. He was in the high 80s the rest of the year with a terrible yards per attempt. The only reason his rating was as high as it was is due to the low interception count. In not kidding when I say only Allen was a worse passer of the 12 QBs in the playoffs.

Edited by oldschool

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Yeah. He had 5 100 passer rating games in the first 6 weeks then fell off the map. He was in the high 80s the rest of the year with a terrible yards per attempt. The only reason his rating was as high as it was is due to the low interception count. In not kidding when I say only Allen was a worse passer of the 12 QBs in the playoffs.

He was basically 2nd half Hasselbeck from 2011, 5-6 yards per attempt 

17 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Brady has such great weapons at his disposal this year too. Stud TE, great outside WRs.