Mercalius

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Actually 1:42pm in Canberra Australia right now

Only 3 behind (well, 21 ahead) of me.

One reason it's nice to visit AUS/NZ from HI: time zone shift is relatively light.

The Titans prominent in the discussion between Schefter and Darlington in this podcast, Darlington is still adamant the Titans are the favorites to sign Brady, Schefter not so much, have heard Schefter multiple times recently suggest that he isn't sure Vrabel wants Brady at the Titans and that Vrabel might prefer to keep his friendship with Brady rather than have him as his QB.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No idea how they come up with these probabilities.

Weird how the simulation didn't include the chances of winning the Super Bowl.  I mean if you are going this far, why not go all the way?

But less than 9% regardless of Brady or Tannehill?  If that's true fuck them both and draft one.

4 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Has Darlington ever broken any noteworthy Titans related stuff recently?  I’d rather trust the reports from Rappaport and Schefter.

Rapoport and the NFLN guys usually break a lot of the Titans related news, Schefter usually has bigger stories to chase than what the Titans are up to, Darlington is pretty well respected NFL wide though.

Matt Miller and Daniel Jeremiah are pretty good with Titans draft related stuff.

9 hours ago, abenjami said:

Weird how the simulation didn't include the chances of winning the Super Bowl.  I mean if you are going this far, why not go all the way?

But less than 9% regardless of Brady or Tannehill?  If that's true fuck them both and draft one.

Those aren't horrible odds.  Most years it's probably 1-2%.  You have to consider the Chiefs are likely odds on favorites with the Ravens being high as well.  And if the Patriots keep Brady their odds will be high.

4 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

This makes sense. No matter what people think about Brady's "decline" you have to take a hard look at it.

Especially with a franchise having a hard time filling seats with new "Titans" fans.