Mercalius

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

I was listening to an Adam Schefter podcast and they were saying that the Brady thing will be the biggest free agency news ever.  While I don't necessarily agree with that I think a lot of you are downplaying just how in demand he will be.

In the same podcast they also said that they don't expect the Titans to tag Tannehill because he's not going to be really in demand.  At least as far as they know.

Edited by scine09

13 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Haha....this is the cockiest I've ever seen anyone who may win a 15 dollar payout.....nice!

LOL A win's a win!  But after that tweet by that other dude today saying he'd be surprised if Brady stayed with the Pats, the odds have gone bonkers again!  My $50 is in jeopardy! lol  The Titans are still in it!  Damn, this one's going down to the wire!

2020-02-27_1020.png.33393447f8d7bd8b2dc5baa1675e84bb.png

I know the talk in this thread has been all about Tanny vs Brady, but if you sign Brady you know you're only signing him for the immediate future. And if you sign Tannehill you're going to be investing the next 4 years in him at least.

I don't know who the Titans would be interested in if they were interested in anyone but if they felt strongly enough about a guy coming out, like Love (just for example), that he could be a long term solution then maybe they'd view Brady+__insert prospect here__ as the better option.

Sure, Tannehill will need a backup, but I can't see the Titans signing RT to that long of a deal only to spend a high/semi-high pick on a guy that won't see the field for a few years and I can't see them signing Brady and not drafting someone to replace him in a year or two.

Has the team shown any interest in the QBs coming out?

6 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

So Brady's agent can meet with GM's that specifically are in need of a QB and that's not tampering?

What's the point of this no tampering period.

And is tannehills agent in Indy meeting with teams?

If you listen to some people on this board his agent is likely meeting with all 32 teams with the other teams willing to dump their QB of Tannehill agrees to go there.

Kind of like when Fisher left other teams would fire their coach for the right to hire him.