3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Raiders have zero problems selling tickets in Vegas they sold out all PSL's early and actually made an additional $228 million above projected PSL revenue, that extra money went back into adding more suites to the new Vegas Stadium.

I'll  bet a bunch of those sales were to brokers and traveler's agencies, there's going to be all kinds of packages for visiting fans.

I cant think of a worse city for home field advantage than Vegas. They team can charge a shit ton of money per seat since they know they will have people from all over in town willing to pay for that one extra thing on their weekend fuckaction.

Schefter and Darlington spend around 15 minutes discussing the upcoming QB carousel and spent significant time discussing the Titans Brady/Tannehill triangle.

Darlington still has the Titans as favorites to sign Brady and that it would be unwise to simply expect that the Titans will use the franchise tag on Tannehill even if they don't have an answer on Brady when the deadline expires on March 10th.

Important to point out that Darlington is as close to Tannehill as any NFL reporter.

If Tannehill hadn't broken out like he did I 100% believe Brady would be signing with the Titans, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they had a verbal deal.

It ain't happening now

If they don't franchise or sign Tannehill I think there is probably little doubt that Brady will be a Titan.  They wouldn't be doing it just to chase Brady.

It's funny to me that so many of you think it's a no-brainer...pass on Brady (Tom Brady aka goat) and sign tannehill.

Brady would be surrounded with weapons and he's basically his own OC.  He would probably help Smith tremendously.  It would be huge for the whole franchise.

Tom Brady a Titan....tha's a hard thing to say no to

1 minute ago, bizzyeddie said:

If they don't franchise or sign Tannehill I think there is probably little doubt that Brady will be a Titan.  They wouldn't be doing it just to chase Brady.

It's funny to me that so many of you think it's a no-brainer...pass on Brady (Tom Brady aka goat) and sign tannehill.

Brady would be surrounded with weapons and he's basically his own OC.  He would probably help Smith tremendously.  It would be huge for the whole franchise.

Tom Brady a Titan....tha's a hard thing to say no to

Tom Brady will be 43 years old when the season starts. how long do you seriously think he has left?

Tannehill will be 32 btw.

Just now, headhunter said:

Tom Brady will be 43 years old when the season starts. how long do you seriously think he has left?

Tannehill will be 32 btw.

pretty much a 1 year run at the superbowl

sign him for 2 or course 

I didn't wanna believe it, especially after the Manning fiasco, but I believe it now. Too many arrows point here. Goddamnit wer'e gonna be watching planes again. 

And all that stuff I said about Brady being a cheater was obviously in jest guys! TB12!! /s