4 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I didn’t watch many Pats games this year but the ones I saw he looked off most of the time.  Didn’t he start the season ok then fade pretty badly past the midpoint of the season?

Yeah. He had 5 100 passer rating games in the first 6 weeks then fell off the map. He was in the high 80s the rest of the year with a terrible yards per attempt. The only reason his rating was as high as it was is due to the low interception count. In not kidding when I say only Allen was a worse passer of the 12 QBs in the playoffs.

Edited by oldschool

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Yeah. He had 5 100 passer rating games in the first 6 weeks then fell off the map. He was in the high 80s the rest of the year with a terrible yards per attempt. The only reason his rating was as high as it was is due to the low interception count. In not kidding when I say only Allen was a worse passer of the 12 QBs in the playoffs.

He was basically 2nd half Hasselbeck from 2011, 5-6 yards per attempt 

17 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Brady has such great weapons at his disposal this year too. Stud TE, great outside WRs. 

13 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Titans will lock up Tanney. This is just off-season masturbation, we are all accustomed to it.

We don't anymore post-season masturbation to dig into so what else are we supposed to do?

15 minutes ago, Lars said:

Brady has such great weapons at his disposal this year too. Stud TE, great outside WRs. 

Good QBs elevate those around them. He was off all year.