2 minutes ago, sunworshipper said:

How many wins would Brady have had this season with a defense that allowed over 100 more points than NE's?

Defense is fixable with draft and Malcolm back next year, and our offense is set for Brady style.

Give Tannehill 27-30 per year for 3 years but give us an out in year 3 imo

It could blow up in our face but the alternative is another rebuild which I doubt they have the stomach for and I don’t blame them.

Edited by Titans279

It’s a moot point. I believe he wants to play for the 49ers that was his team growing up given that’s it’s unlikely with Garaopllo there my next guess would be the Dolphins or Chargers. 

Edited by Stan

1 minute ago, sunworshipper said:

So the 2020 draft can fix the 2019 season?  You're evading the question.

My opinion is that Brady would probably had similar number of W as a Titan this season, but no way with weapons in NE RT would had 13 wins. But  all of these are  speculations because Brady never played outside Belichik system. We know what Tannehill ceiling is and that is this season

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

It’s a moot point. I believe he wants to play for the 49ers that was his team growing up given that’s it’s unlikely with Garaopllo there my next guess would be the Dolphins or Chargers. 

lol he's not going to Miami.  He's going to a team with a lot of talent that he can win with right away.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

lol he's not going to Miami.  He's going to a team with a lot of talent that he can win with right away.

Guys go to rival teams all the time because of the familiarity. Look through history of it since free agency became a thing. Brady wants to prove himself worthy of being just a “system QB” or that it was all belichick 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Guys go to rival teams all the time because of the familiarity. Look through history of it since free agency became a thing. Brady wants to prove himself worthy of being just a “system QB” or that it was all belichick 

The Dolphins probably have the least amount of talent of any team in the league.  There's more of a chance of Warren Moon coming back to play for the Titans than there is of Brady going to the Dolphins.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

No chance in hell he goes to the Dolphins.

Brady wants to show people that he can win w/o BB. He doesn't do that in Miami. He might do that in SD but even that's unlikely.

And who he liked as a kid doesn't mean shit.

Edited by reo

Just now, earlers said:

So where are all of the people who swore that Locker was the man and don't bother with old Peyton?

Not exactly the same scenario......

Locker was completely unproven as a 2nd year QB and Manning was 36, coming off a major injury but with no signs of decline. 

Tannehill led the NFL in passer rating and YPA while completing 70% of his passes this year.  Brady had his worst season in decades and will be 43.

41 minutes ago, earlers said:

So where are all of the people who swore that Locker was the man and don't bother with old Peyton?

Nothing changes.  Our fans are the WTF dragon for real.  Always clueless.

From Cody Carlson over Moon, to wanting Chris Chandler and Kevin Carter over McNair, to Billy Volek being the answer,  to Locker is a better choice than Manning, to Mettenberger is a franchise QB to Tannehill over Brady.  Anyone from outside this Board who saw some of the nonsensical shit that’s said on this Board would have to be like “WTF?”

Go look at Pats fans boards, team and players they all want him back. I personally dont think he’s leaving. I believe Pats give him a good deal. Money, might not be a factor although we’ll see