Brady to Titans Rumors

Mercalius

15 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Bucs are still better off with that old man on a 2-year/$50M deal than the Titans are with Tannehill getting his 4-year/$118M deal.

I might agree if Brady could rush the passer.

Edited by TF_Titan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Stan said:

He’s one game away from another super bowl unbelievable. 40 touchdowns. I bet they beat the packers 

I'll be shocked if they beat the Packers, even with the good defense. Brady = Manning when he won the SB at Denver, riding the coat tails of a great D. He's doing the bare minimum. He has enough arm to score in the redzone but not to march 85 yards downfield. Brees hasn't thrown that many INTs in one game in years, otherwise the Saints would be playing on. Brady's barely above 50% completion in the playoffs.

16 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Brady's arm looks just fine to me and had been good all season. Brees is def cooked though. He retired one game too late...

I think the ribs were still bothering him. He couldn’t throw 20 yards downfield.

Edited by freakingeek

4 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

I'll be shocked if they beat the Packers, even with the good defense. Brady = Manning when he won the SB at Denver, riding the coat tails of a great D. He's doing the bare minimum. He has enough arm to score in the redzone but not to march 85 yards downfield. Brees hasn't thrown that many INTs in one game in years, otherwise the Saints would be playing on. Brady's barely above 50% completion in the playoffs.

While he is not prime Brady, he’s 1000 times better then the 2015 version of Peyton Manning......

3 hours ago, freakingeek said:

I think the ribs were still bothering him. He could throw downfield.

Brees was horrible in last years playoff loss to Vikings. He should have never come back this season.

34 minutes ago, japan said:

Brees was horrible in last years playoff loss to Vikings. He should have never come back this season.

The blown PI call against the Rams gets attention but a lot of people forget that he threw a bad interception in overtime……

12 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

The blown PI call against the Rams gets attention but a lot of people forget that he threw a bad interception in overtime……

He was bad in that game also. His arm was just shot. 

On 1/18/2021 at 9:09 AM, OILERMAN said:

Brady had his ups and downs throughout the season and at times his age showed. Overall he did better than I expected but there is no way a sane person would take 43yr old Brady over Tannehill. Tannehill is in his prime and has 3-4 more years of quality play at a very cheap rate for one of the better QBs in the league 

If his prime is losing a first round playoff game at home to the fuckin ravens and lamar Jackson then who gives a fuck.

That's not buying him 3-4 years...hes got 2 years left to get it done

Tannehill faces the same expectations as Brady...he's not a ride or die franchise qb like say a Rodgers and he ain't young enough to lose in round 1 of the playoffs and get a pass.

3 minutes ago, Righteous said:

We got stop with this Tannehill over Brady BS.  If Brady has fallen off, he still threw for more yards and more TD’s with a new team than Tannehill.  Tannehill is averaging 133 yds passing in the playoffs.  That’s not going to get it done.  And I hope the front office knows if they are moving forward with Tannehill, they better make this defense elite.  That’s the only chance we will ever have of making the SB with Tannehill.

Stop it. Put Tannehill on that Bucs offense and he puts up similar numbers. Why you and others just continue to ignore the metrics for Tannehill that show he's an elite passer is insane. you and @bizzyeddie continue to show you have no idea what you are talking about.

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Stop it. Put Tannehill on that Bucs offense and he puts up similar numbers. Why you and others just continue to ignore the metrics for Tannehill that show he's an elite passer is insane. you and @bizzyeddie continue to show you have no idea what you are talking about.

Does he look like an elite passer in the playoffs?  Averaging 237 yds a game does not make you an elite passer.  He thrives off of play action and a strong run game.  It’s that simple.  He is what he is.