Brady to Titans Rumors

Mercalius

32 minutes ago, Face said:

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy. 

What happened to the keen “we should’ve named Matt LaFleur coach” thread after he shit the bad today. Now Righteous is back to his old schtick. Tannehill was 5th in DVOA & 4th in QBR this year. He was 1st or 2nd in everything last year.

Theres one thing that is indisputable.....RT is the best thing to happen to this franchise since Steve McNair. He came in after 5 games last year & led the league in everything. Rating, YPA, YPC, Was a half away from taking us to a Super Bowl after beating Brady & Lamar Jackson. He had an almost better year this year despite losing both tackles, having Jones, Kelly, and Saffold play hurt the entire year, and we find out AJ Brown was hurt all year & was worse at the end of the season. And Corey Davis gets hurt in the 4th qtr against the Ravens. We had probably the worst defense in the league yet won the division. So we lost the playoff game. 

Tannehill is an absolute monster. He relentlessly t rows the ball down the field & is a great runner. He was ranked below only Murray & Lamar in DVOA & ESPN QB running. LOL at him being a game manager. Teddy can do what RT can? Are you insane? Teddy is the prototype checkdown artist. We’d have to throw our entire playbook out if TB came here, he wouldn’t even attempt the downfield window throws RT makes. You think he hits AJB on that bomb at the end of the Houston game? LOL. Jesus. 

Agree with everything but I'd still take LaFluer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

On 1/20/2021 at 2:20 PM, headhunter said:

Dude literally doesn't like Tannehill because he's white. I've seen his dumb arguments before. He won't admit it though

That's literally what all his arguments boil down to. 

Edited by WG53

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Agree with everything but I'd still take LaFluer

That’s fine. There’s a lot to be said about the advantage of an offensive HC. Especially with keeping the play caller/QB relationship together for years. RT is already on his 3rd OC in 3 years here.

But I still have a feeling that Vrabel will have the better career. I still think he has a lot of Parcells in him. His personality, cockiness, wanting to play power football, East Coast guy. I like what he does to manage players health & time management & the rule book. But he has to turn over more of the offense to Tannehill. He’s too good & Henry can’t maintain this workload.  We run too often, especially on 1st down. We need to give RT more chances to make big plays & diversify the offense. 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Brady hasn't even had a good game, at all 

He was decent in the first half.  But he just fell apart (aside from the td pass to Brate who was wide open) and got saved by the TB defense in the second half.  Dude missed open WR and left points on the board with the INT.

18 minutes ago, MemphisTitan said:

It’s gonna be tough to ever win a super bowl without a top qb

It's true. Look at the Bills and Josh Allen. He's looking very good, but at the end of the day he can't hang with Mahomes. As long as Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce are in the AFC it's going to take elite QB play to surpass them in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Face said:

That’s fine. There’s a lot to be said about the advantage of an offensive HC. Especially with keeping the play caller/QB relationship together for years. RT is already on his 3rd OC in 3 years here.

But I still have a feeling that Vrabel will have the better career. I still think he has a lot of Parcells in him. His personality, cockiness, wanting to play power football, East Coast guy. I like what he does to manage players health & time management & the rule book. But he has to turn over more of the offense to Tannehill. He’s too good & Henry can’t maintain this workload.  We run too often, especially on 1st down. We need to give RT more chances to make big plays & diversify the offense. 

3rd OC?

32 minutes ago, nine said:

Here's something that's just friggin' stupid:    Tom Brady has thrown for a total of 12,000+ yards and 80 touchdowns in playoff games alone.  

He's played 2 full seasons worth of playoff games. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think Vrabel was uncomfortable turning the offense over to Brady, and Jrob was uncomfortable with Brady in the draft room. Reminds me of a quote "Mike if you throw your hand up again, you're never getting the fucking ball again!" -Tom

Edited by SleepingTitan

16 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Unless Brady could play defense, it didn't matter if he were on the Titans this year.

Not to mention he would've been murdered behind our OL. He was smart and put himself in the right situations. It's his brain that makes him the ?.